Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Might as well sue anything with fruit in it, it's all mostly apple and pears. I mean poo poo, go read the label for vegetable juice, most of them will have apple juice as their first ingredient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Pop-Tarts totally have fruit in them but you gotta believe! BELIEVE IN THE FRUIT.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

Might as well sue anything with fruit in it, it's all mostly apple and pears. I mean poo poo, go read the label for vegetable juice, most of them will have apple juice as their first ingredient.

Or beet (if we're talking veg) since both reduce extremely well into, well, essentially pure sugar while also having their own properties (fruit notes, the ability to retain labeling, coloring, for beets), but it's sucrose, BABY

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
I don't know what's worse: diabetes-inducing junk food garbage, or goons tripping all over themselves any time such food is mentioned to declare how they would never sully their bodies with such filth and how they tried such a thing once, long ago, and thought the sugar-and-fat-filled dopamine-bomb literally deliberately engineered to be addictively delicious tasted like soot and ashes to their refined pallete, honest

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going to buy an eat some pop tarts to show all y'all what's what.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Don't you dare try and stop me!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going to do it!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gonna watch LSBB gently caress a pop tart while you eat them

This is fuckin America that ain't illegal you bitches

e: not the same pop tarts

ee: maybe the same pop tarts

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

VH Plum Sauce:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/vh-plum-dipping-sauce/6000196397158

"This blend of plums and top secret spices are a must-have for chicken fingers, spring rolls and all appetizers."

Ingredients:
WATER, SUGAR, PUMPKIN PUREE...

lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ok

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pop tarts are made of ATOMS and it doesn't say so on the box

This makes me very uncomfortable and I think I should sue

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

VH Plum Sauce:

"This blend of plums and top secret spices are a must-have for chicken fingers, spring rolls and all appetizers."

Ingredients:

lmao

Pumpkin spice plum sauce.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

pop tarts are made of meat
you are made of meat
you are a pop tart
devour yourself

DEHUMANIZE THE TART AND POP TO BLOODSHED

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Poptarts gonna need a grammar expert to figure out a qualitative word for strawberry like companies have had to do with chocolatey.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Stro'Bry, our proprietary red-based flavoring agent! One bite, and you'll swear it's almost kind of like a food!

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

no one said poop tart yet :mad:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

VH Plum Sauce:

Ingredients:

lmao

Pumpkins are cheap and have a very mild flavor profile (when they aren’t sweetened and spiced) so they are sometimes used as filler/thickening agent. The very next ingredient in the list is plum purée so the labeling isn’t technically wrong.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

zedprime posted:

Poptarts gonna need a grammar expert to figure out a qualitative word for strawberry like companies have had to do with chocolatey.

Strawberry goodness

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Strawberryey

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Gonna start a processed food restaurant so I can write a menu like "2 Strawberry Inspired toaster pastries sandwiching our signature chocolatey frozen dairy dessert".

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Picnic Princess posted:

Go even farther and replace all food with nutrient slurry paste because real food is too expensive for most americans and even that would be better than pumping them full of post 1950s research chemicals.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

meat police posted:

no one said poop tart yet :mad:

Poop farts

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Pumpkins are cheap and have a very mild flavor profile (when they aren’t sweetened and spiced) so they are sometimes used as filler/thickening agent. The very next ingredient in the list is plum purée so the labeling isn’t technically wrong.

kelloggs pr rep posting itt

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

butt shits

wait

chemical butt shits

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

beatles: strawberry shits forever

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Peggy Edson posted:

Pop Tarts taste like literal, steaming death coated in piss!!! :imunfunny:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I laughed like an idiot when I saw it

Good job

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kelloggs pr rep posting itt

What’s wild is that the pumpkin pie pop tarts use plum purée.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

They tagged it hot because pop tarts should be enjoyed toasted, not cold out of the wrapper like a serial killer.

I applaud OP for sacrificing themself for their convictions.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pop tarts is hot, u complain everywhere u go lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Do europeans go wild for pop tarts? I have a friend who used to do a snack exchange with some of her internet friends around the world, where they would mail each other food from various countries. I helped her shop for them and saw the packages she put together, and like 50% of the volume shipped out to them was boxes of pop tarts -- at their request. I think they were mainly sent to the UK and Germany. (Yes I'm calling the UK European here, I'm American and it's my right to do so.)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Milo and POTUS posted:

Kellogs stole my foreskin

Did they make foreskin poptarts with it?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

zedprime posted:

Contains: Straw,berry

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Junk posted:

lol no i missed this, what happened? sounds funny

I'll dig it up. I was hoping to find an SAClopedia entry to point me to it but no such luck.

At least one of his threads was in yospos, I guess he figured they would be his people

narrator: they were not his people

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dixville posted:

Did they make foreskin poptarts with it?

They get real small when you freeze em

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Hey wait minute this Kit-kat tastes nothing like pussy!!! :mad:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Knormal posted:

Contains: Straw,berry

Lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mooey Cow posted:

Hey wait minute this Kit-kat tastes nothing like pussy!!! :mad:

of course not, kit-kats taste like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Imagined posted:

I don't know what's worse: diabetes-inducing junk food garbage, or goons tripping all over themselves any time such food is mentioned to declare how they would never sully their bodies with such filth and how they tried such a thing once, long ago, and thought the sugar-and-fat-filled dopamine-bomb literally deliberately engineered to be addictively delicious tasted like soot and ashes to their refined pallete, honest

Food threads are always interesting in GBS.