Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

paul tart mall pop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fat free skim milk? They have gone too far!

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Bad Purchase posted:

(Yes I'm calling the UK European here, I'm American and it's my right to do so.)

Don't worry, the UK still stands firmly in Europe, just not the European Union.

Also, Pop Tarts are available in UK if you know where to look but the flavours are pretty much limited to either Strawberry or Chocolate

Peggy Edson posted:

Pop Tarts taste like literal, steaming death coated in piss!!! :imunfunny:

This goon buying unwrapped pop tarts from a truck stop mens restroom

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

This better be a McDonald's coffee situation where there was more substance than popularly believed

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

This better be a McDonald's coffee situation where there was more substance than popularly believed

Um, I am pretty sure lack of substance is the entire issue here my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I think Kellogs is going to be alright if they pay a fine and have to rename their fruit poptarts starberrry.

Litigation is the last but only resort with government standard organizations absent from active enforcement. Stuff that seems silly at the surface level but debate basic requirements like truth in labeling is the basic enforcement in a society that has decided public legal proceedings are the tool to use. Any summary is going to sound real petty completely unrelated to its final impact on consumers.

Even if the plaintiff loses we all still win as we have a crystal clear understanding that variety-of-fruit syrup colored pink is functionally strawberry now and we're all on the same page as the brain geniuses who already know poptarts aren't made of anything interesting.