Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The production and FX seemed to be really improved but Impact Font? Really, BBC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ya, that was probably the first time I didn't have a clue about what the hell I was watching during an episode of Doctor Who.

Like, I could not explain that episode if I had a gun to my head.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

After watching the latest episode of Flux and thinking about it at work...does it seem like there's way too many plot points going on? There's like...seven? Right?

A-Plot through G-Plot. For some reason my brain is struggling to make sense of it all and a lot of it I'm just finding I don't even care about.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That was a good and fun Doctor Who.

Am I alone in thinking the Sea Devils from the preview of the next episode look cool and even kind of cute?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I liked what I saw too!

Oops, I probably should have spoilered that I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Well I guess that's better than Fortnite?

...maybe?