Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"Doctor Who"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

The recon of the Evil of the Daleks is airing on BBC America at 8AM Eastern tomorrow, so set your DVRs.

It's up on the AMC+ app now.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Timby posted:

I don't think Moffat thought that one all the way through, because at the time The Name of the Doctor and The Day of the Doctor were written, the only cast member signed on to do the 50th special was Jenna Coleman.

I wonder what the Hell the 50th would have been if they couldn't get any Doctors. lol

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Quotey posted:

RTD's first episode. The Doctor opens the watch, walks to the Lungbarrow House, opens the door and... SUPRISE! Every companion from every audio drama, comic, mini, TV episode/serial, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party for the Doctor's 60th!

I'm in

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

The version with the animated scenes released as a movie a few years ago was fun. Even came with all the extras if you bought it on iTunes instead of on disc.