Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EdBlackadder
Apr 8, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

SiKboy posted:

Honestly I'm assuming that the series ends with her locking him on a rock in a containment field at the dawn of the universe, and the reason she doesnt remember him is that this is the first time they've met from her perspective, while he's locked in a time loop or some such.

I like your idea better to be fair, but I dont think chibnells got the self awareness to do that to his big bad.

Honestly this wouldn't be a bad ending for it but doesn't really jive with 'our battles over thousand of years' in a satisfying way.

I liked it though. I'm really pleased by Doctor Who though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU