Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

SiKboy posted:

Honestly I'm assuming that the series ends with her locking him on a rock in a containment field at the dawn of the universe, and the reason she doesnt remember him is that this is the first time they've met from her perspective, while he's locked in a time loop or some such.

And maybe he turns out to be that rando Claire woman who mentioned taking the long way.

Could still be the Master. My wife's been watching old Dr Who on Britbox this last year (I've already seen most of it so I'm halfwatching ) and we're just at Logopolis, so the Master being some deformed creature and setting off some scheme that starts deleting part of the universe would be somewhat fitting, I guess? Also all this time and all this Who and it wasn't until yesterday that I found out that this new series was starting. Not the worst episode but I'd have rather been rewatching Logopolis...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Wolfechu posted:

That felt like one of the less comprehensible episodes of Lexx. Like, strong 90s scifi series vibes

I've been thinking this too, they should stop having such vibrant starry backdrops for a universe that is being disintegrated, start putting some proper patches in the sky.