Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Imagine if there's no mention of the Timeless Child at all, driving fans crazy for decades like the Valeyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

That episode was pretty alright but I think that'll do me for Angels for quite a while. Honestly thought it would've been stronger if the Flux stuff wasn't shoving its way back in, you could almost think it would be a relatively alright isolated two parter, next episode's got potential.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

"I'm going to stop you, the Division, those weird skull guys, the Flux, the Grand Serpent and save the universe(s)"

Aww yeah, the Doctor is gonna finally kick into action with the plan she's been cooking up for the last 5 episodes and is ready to be proactive in her biggest story- oh wait the skull people arrived and now she's gonna passively wait to do stuff until it's her turn again. Well hopefully she gets her memories back next episode so she can go, wow I did some crazy stuff, now to never mention it again.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Looking forward to next week when episode 7 of 13 explains a lot more of what just happened, I think today's episode was where things were starting to get interesting for this Flux story.

...say what?

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

*13 regenerates, 14 blinks and pats down their coat*
"Tardis, I'm really asking for that fobwatch!"
*It pops out of the tube, 14 grabs it and chucks it out the open Tardis doors into a black hole, 14 looks directly at the camera*
"gently caress you Chibnall!"
*episode continues as normal*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

What a perfectly alright episode that I was happy to watch from start to finish. That's a nice change of pace.