Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

have you ever read the wind in the willows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i fuckin love it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wesleywillis posted:

I read Frankenstein. This is one instance where the movie was better than the book.
Read Dracula. It was pretty good.
Moby Dick, it was good the first time I read it, but tried the second time and it was...... Difficult.

Robinson Crusoe I tried and tried to like it, but just couldn't get in to it.
Might try that one again some time, but not today.

i like the part at the end of Frankenstein when Frankenstein fucks Dr Frankenstein in the rear end tenderly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

The Count of Monte Cristo opened the first Bennigan's restaurant, but committed suicide when the chain ultimately had to shut down. Ironically, by covering himself in pancake batter and jumping into a cat of hot oil.

i would use a vat but im not into animal endagerment

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Moby Dick is so loving good

Queequag hosed me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

was the legend of sleepy hollow a book

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Basically a very short story

dang i wanted the backstory on ichabod crane and if maybe he has IBS, maybe he has cholera or he lost his sister to it?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yo Mr Toad is gonna mess u up for sayin that poo poo about his platonic life partner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

In the bosom of one of those spacious coves which indent the eastern shore of the Hudson, at that broad expansion of the river denominated by the ancient Dutch navigators the Tappan Zee, and where they always prudently shortened sail and implored the protection of St. Nicholas when they crossed, there lies a small market town or rural port, which by some is called Greensburgh, but which is more generally and properly known by the name of Tarry Town.

jesus christ lmao i thought the start of I Am David was dry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my favorite book as a kid was anne of green gables

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

phasmid posted:

It's Poe season.

quoth the raven, gay rear end whore

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that's it i'm grabbing my kindle and reading books again

hell yeah!!!! i get hyperfixated on reading a few months a year and its always so satisfying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

Who wants tonread a book about some drat frog

you better be talkin about the french book not wind in the willows nooner!!!!!!