Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
I always sort of wondered what you could do for shift knobs, my current car doesn't have one like that but my old one was always orientated at 2o'clock if you tightened it, man it was annoying. Could you just wrap the threads with thread tape or stuff some into the hole to make it tighten sooner? Now I wish I'd experimented with my old car.

Enjoying this thread and seeing what you get up to with these trucks!

E. ^^^ good suggestion, mine was too short as it was made so that all the thread was concealed inside the shift-knob when tightened.^^^

Project M.A.M.I.L. fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU