Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Oh poo poo I was going to send you that extra anything scout steering brace I had lying around. It's been sitting in the garage for like a year in a box waiting on me to take it to the post office, do you still want it?

Not sure how I missed this thread either, sorry dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

It's an international, it's necessary. IHC bought the cheapest steel available and then stored it outside. Some of that rust is probably from the factory.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

My Scout accepted the universal GM under column plug when I got a new column, pretty sure its supposed to be that.