Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
oh poo poo, that Rams d-line is going to be nasty. honestly happy for Stafford that he's got a team willing to go all in with him

on the QB front don't forget about Kenny Pickett out of Pitt, he's loving incredible and is probably going to be the top QB pick in the draft. he just broke Dan Marinos career TD record at Pitt.

someone might also try and convince Sam Hartman to declare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I'm sorry, just like you can't be a kicker named Blewitt, you can't be an NFL QB named Pickett. It's just too easy.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Relentlessboredomm posted:

on the QB front don't forget about Kenny Pickett out of Pitt, he's loving incredible and is probably going to be the top QB pick in the draft. he just broke Dan Marinos career TD record at Pitt.

What about his hands

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

shirts and skins posted:

I'm sorry, just like you can't be a kicker named Blewitt, you can't be an NFL QB named Pickett. It's just too easy.

Wanna see a WR named Droppett.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Nothing beats Kentucky kicker Chance Poore for unfortunate names.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Fair Hooker
Ben Gay
Petey Faggins
Ryan Succop

Don’t the Lions currently have a guy named Penisini to go along with Alex “Analzone” Anzalone?

Unrelated: Corn Elder.

Nov 6, 2002

Never Forget Keith Null

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Elisha Manning

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The pitcher named Balfour

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/balfogr01.shtml

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nodoze posted:

Saints need to get Minshew

Minsheux

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Iamo, teams will run 100% wildcat before working out Kaep

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/AaronRodgers12/status/1455256506601984002

I thought he was cool and spacy because he has like a hippie wife now.... not an annoying crypto guy. That video is super cringe.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Nov 1, 2021

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao the country has gone full grift

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's cool seeing with my own eyes how the bubble is escalating and peaking.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The nice thing about covid is to this point I haven't been trapped in a room with a Bitcoin or NFT enthusiast. Judging by how annoying they are on the internet in person I think I'd chew the veins out of my wrist.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
What’s weird is you can’t but to many things with coins so giving them coins doesn’t do anything

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

What’s weird is you can’t but to many things with coins so giving them coins doesn’t do anything

It gets more suckers into the Ponzi scheme

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CharlestheHammer posted:

You buy dollars with them after you’ve pumped the price with the publicity you’ve given Bitcoin.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

literally the only reason Spencer Rattler was even remotely considered the "consensus first overall pick" going into this year is because he was the new quarterback at Oklahoma, anyone who actually watched one of the like 6 games he played last year knew he was green as goose poo poo and nowhere near being a 1st rounder and then he managed to regress even further this year

In fact im not even sure it was a regression so much as the fact that they recruited Caleb Williams between seasons so unless Rattler showed some kind of actual improvement there was no way hed be keeping that job for the whole season anyway

Alaois fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Nov 1, 2021

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

You buy dollars with them after you’ve pumped the price with the publicity you’ve given Bitcoin.

But you don’t do that for bitcoin, you make your own coin then pump and dump them

Nov 6, 2002

All these QBs getting into the crypto currency game are johnny come latelys. The real money and hotness is in NFTs.

quote:

A set of 107 non-fungible tokens (NFTs) representing images of cartoon apes sold for $24.4 million in an online sale at Sotheby's auction house on Thursday, as the market for the niche crypto asset continues to heat up.

The images were part of the "Bored Ape Yacht Club" collection of NFTs - a set of 10,000 computer-generated cartoon apes, made by the U.S.-based company Yuga Labs.

I am really surprised we haven't seen a team release an NFT set yet.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Oh these?

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoinersTakingLs/status/1455022165124780034

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

The nice thing about covid is to this point I haven't been trapped in a room with a Bitcoin or NFT enthusiast. Judging by how annoying they are on the internet in person I think I'd chew the veins out of my wrist.

the same company that does NBA top shot is planning on releasing an NFL version. my hunch it'll either be for this playoffs or next season.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CharlestheHammer posted:

But you don’t do that for bitcoin, you make your own coin then pump and dump them

The ICO market is flooded and pretty much all of the crypto people have moved back to Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Nov 6, 2002

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The ICO market is flooded and pretty much all of the crypto people have moved back to Bitcoin and Ethereum.

You haven't heard about TFFCoin!!??

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

Problem is is he really good enough to overcome the issues we also have on the line? I mean we can trade for him but how much better will he really be if hes not even starting in Indianapolis? If we trade it should be for someone who will make a significant difference. Otherwise just a waste

We have ty'som williams but wont use him.

The Ravens will get Boyle back very soon and Ben Cleveland should be close as well. I don’t know that the run game is “fixed” with that, especially since Ben is a rookie, but I think it’s promising. Clearly the coaching staff sees something in Ty’Son that it doesn’t like or they’d be playing him more. If I have to choose between broken Lev Bell or the guy who got 50yds on 5 carries in week 5 against us I think I want the latter. I’d wager that the ask would be cheap too.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Ah the bitcoin meta is hard to keep up with

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

All these QBs getting into the crypto currency game are johnny come latelys. The real money and hotness is in NFTs.

You mean the fake money

Anyway Rodgers/Brady probably got paid real money to pump up said fake money

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

shirts and skins posted:

They should both get endorsements from Kleenex.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Am I misrembering or did Von Miller have a pretty rough case of COVID last year?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

seiferguy posted:

Am I misrembering or did Von Miller have a pretty rough case of COVID last year?

He had a season ending injury during practice in the off-season.

vv well poo poo I guess he did have it. I thought seifer was getting it mixed up with his injury.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

He caught it right before summer if my memory is right

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
He was like the second NFL person to have it.

I remember this because some douchebag was promoting some big exclusive story and it turned out it was that some Rams O-lineman got COVID, and then like a day later the Von Miller COVID story broke.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

Ah the bitcoin meta is hard to keep up with

There's 6940 coins listed on coinbase, and going to the last page and just looking through what you see is just the saddest thing:

https://coinmarketcap.com/

There's 106 of them that claim to have a billion dollar+ market cap, everything after page 28 doesn't have a market cap listed, but even going through, you just see entry after entry that are all such obvious scams trying to look legitimate, it's hilarious.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Kalli posted:

There's 6940 coins listed on coinbase, and going to the last page and just looking through what you see is just the saddest thing:

There's 106 of them that claim to have a billion dollar+ market cap, everything after page 28 doesn't have a market cap listed, but even going through, you just see entry after entry that are all such obvious scams trying to look legitimate, it's hilarious.

Lots of bag holders

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

HappyHippo posted:

You mean the fake money

Anyway Rodgers/Brady probably got paid real money to pump up said fake money

You get enough fake money and then it becomes real money unfortunately

Wanna see some poo poo?

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1455222360571777024

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wow Rolling Stone, this is very rock and roll

https://twitter.com/kimpossiblefact/status/1455265623655673859

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This poo poo is bananas

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Please don't disparage "Horny Doge."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean at least NFTs have a clear purpose, money laundering