Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
its the fault of the people who continue to doubt and naysay the way of brady that brady that has been keeping him apart from his family for so long. sad really, brady will just have to selflessly keep winning super bowls until they see the light and the world has peace and unfortunately little tommy jr wont get to grow up with his dad because of the ignorance in this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
where are the jets fans who are staying positive and having fun with it? why dont they post here

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

yeah we took a look around inside and your problem was your organs was all tangled up inside. but we sorted em out, nice clean straight organs now. should be right as rain in a few days

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
everyone in the league is insanely jealous about mac jones

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
look i have no coaching experience and i know nothing about the playcalls or about what players roles are on any play or about what idiosyncratic thing theyre being coached to do in a sport that cherises secrecy and deception in playcalling, but i watched every throw sam darnold made with my face against the screen and i pressed every button on my calculator and thats what came out so i guess we all owe darnold and the jets an apology