Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

No one is anticipating watching the 6-1 Packers play the 7-0 Cardinals?

It's a Thursday night game though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1453089786365939721?s=20

\/\/\/ lmao beat you by less then a second, your post popped up right as mine displayed.

Sounds like it's morphing into a week 7 game

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

That’s the 4-2 wild card bound Saints you’re talking about buddy.

to be fair, payton is emulating tomlin by bringing in a rapist to be the QB.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

guess that game is going to be interesting after all, if rodgers has infinite time in the pocket to throw to random wisconsonite # 21.

:unsmith:

Can he be QB too?

Its Rinaldo posted:

I hope they all kill each other

kill you are owners

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

https://twitter.com/FanSided/status/1453899092392742914?t=ZUwf6-ulQYBjTSA_VUdLuQ&s=19

Literally nothing is stopping you, this is a choice you are willingly making.

Poor loving baby

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Me a week ago: lol the nfc south is utter garbage
Me now: the nfc south is sending three teams to the playoffs and is thus the best division in the nfc

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

EmbryoSteve posted:

The vikings seemed to forget that Dalvin Cook is actually good and they got the most traction when they had him take the rock a bunch to balance out that wack rear end passing attack. Cousins doesnt need to be throwing it more than. 25-28 times a game. Why not build the offense around cook who is best offensive player on the team

Building a team around a running back isn't the best idea. See the Carolina Panthers.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nodoze posted:

Saints need to get Minshew

Minsheux

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This poo poo is bananas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

i adore the way analytics has become something everyone pretends to care about but is largely still done by people who're idiots or manipulating the data. it never ceases to entertain

as someone who works in statistics, thats what analytics have always been.