Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
start more lovely threads for me to ignore so everyone can pretend it fell off the front page because of bookmarks when really its just because you suck and this is dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
snipebot never misses

id rather post with my bots than itt

gently caress poo poo poo poo fuckers

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

bleeding kansas posted:

start more lovely threads for me to ignore so everyone can pretend it fell off the front page because of bookmarks when really its just because you suck and this is dumb

i have so many more confirmed debates than you. you fucker. uare so weak

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You're fat and this implies your dumb. Now me an icecream bitch.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

thehandtruck posted:

i have so many more confirmed debates than you. you fucker. uare so weak

you should debate eachother, with me as the moderator :twisted:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

zegermans posted:

how do you remember your user name

I'm an undefeated genius

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

bleeding kansas posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Debate Society, and I've been involved in numerous secret debates with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed debate wins. I am trained in Oxford-style and I'm the top moot courter in the entire US debate team. You are nothing to me but just another opponent. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of debaters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your intellect. You're loving debated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my words. Not only am I extensively trained in model UN, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Merriam-Webster English Dictionary and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo words all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving debated, kiddo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

WampaLord posted:

if American culture has taught me anything it's that God cares about :

Sports, White House jobs reports, and whether horny teens are masturbating or not

george floyd is up in heaven smiling at the jobs report

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm an undefeated genius

not for long fuckboy, im currently floating in a bacta tank of experimental mindset enhancing chemicals. When i emerge in a month with a positively turgid intellect, prepare to be reduced to atoms

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I've been practicing my debating skills in the hyperbolic time chamber under 1000x normal debating gravity

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Chicken chicken chicken. Chicken chicken, chicken chicken chicken chicken.

Chicken.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
can we just discuss op?

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Parents were both Elizabeth Warren (long story)

Does this mean that Elizabeth Warren asexually reproduced, or that both your parents are clones of Elizabeth Warren?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:crossarms: you do realize that you're right in the wrong ways and im right in the right ways and therefore my argument and framing is superior :o: I'm afraid our current discussion is over, I look forward to broaching the next topic you're carelessly wrong in as well.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh come on, i get a mod challenge with my meat thread and this dumbshit challenges all of cspam to a battle of wits and nothing? zip? nadda?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tune in to my 8 hour live frame by frame deconstruction of Some Movie as I explain why it's bad. Also I don't actually show the movie because that's illegal so the stream is just basically a static shot of me saying out loud the things im looking at and I make 70 million dollars a week

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Only eight? Lightweight. If you don't have 12 hours of material for a Steven Universe filler episode, you're not cut out for this business.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Please watch my 24 hour video about how the Steven Universe series is pussifying the western man.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Debate me on why I have objectifiable data that my ball hairs are 3/4ths of an inch in length but your mom think's it's 5/6ths of an inch

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Dolphin posted:

oh come on, i get a mod challenge with my meat thread and this dumbshit challenges all of cspam to a battle of wits and nothing? zip? nadda?

I'll debate you, bitch

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'll debate you, bitch
i would crush you.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Do you agree with the finance bills in Congress? I think that that go against everything the Founders believed!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
yeah, well, having sex is unconstitutional, there's not even an amendment for it, game set and match

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
gently caress. poo poo. piss cum gently caress rear end pee balls tits gently caress. motherfuck. poop

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

modern debate is ancap youtube channels where poorly drawn furry inserts with 3 frames of animation talk breathlessly into the void about how pedophilia is good actually

NO THANK YOU

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

anybody who has debated anything automatically looks like this

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Dolphin posted:

i would crush you.

We need a debate topic worthy of two serious political titans. Do you think Ken or Ryu is better?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've watched every debate by all the top debate guys. TheRaceRealist. Logical Mike. QuestionAsker. I booked a days annual leave to watch MalthusianGamer's Thanksgiving special

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

**Alex Jones has entered the Debate**

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
is... is that? by god it's Stephen Douglas's music!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I need to clarify something, when I said that the Confederate flag could be flown by people who don't support slavery but support other reasons for the secession, I don't think I was engaging in Confederate apologia

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
A=A

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

zegermans posted:

how do you remember your user name

Only need to log in once and post til it gets banned I guess

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Reverend Zero posted:

anybody who has debated anything automatically looks like this

badass

animist
Aug 28, 2018
Chilled cucumber soup is a type of salad. Prove me wrong.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Dolphin posted:

paranoid randroid posted:

Give me five minutes to polish off this bottle of highspec brain powder and then we will see whomst is enbitched

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Oh wow, I don't necessarily agree with what you are saying and while I appreciate the thought you have put into it I think your position may be a little unfair. There is obviously more nuance than can be covered in this format of debate and I would hate to misrepresent anything bc of lack of specific knowledge or context.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!
axgrap are you mad

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

lumpentroll posted:

axgrap are you mad

No just having fun seeing what the old threads were about, and being kinda annoying by bumping them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
I like it