Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*tugs off mask*
*gasp* It's YOU! I knew you would try something like this, and now I'm going to expose you.
HEY, EVERYONE, THE REAL CULPRIT IS---

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

say, what's going on here? I could certainly use ten thousand dollars, and tales of tumbling heads and acid pit indigestion certainly don't faze me.

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Buttchocks posted:

*tugs off mask*
*gasp* It's YOU! I knew you would try something like this, and now I'm going to expose you.
HEY, EVERYONE, THE REAL CULPRIT IS---

What? Oh! You must have missed it but Buttchocks was pulling the mask off of... Manifisto. To think... our own mod gone so horribly, terribly rotten. Well, they're both probed now, so no use worrying about it or talking about it ever again. Good night everyone. Have sweet dreams about that cool $10,000 and no wandering the halls please.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sb hermit

I'm here for the all day continental breakfast and endless mimosas.

Or if it's not ready yet, then could you point me to the kitchen? I could use some coffee.

Escape From Noise

*Runs in sweating profusely*

Sorry I'm late! This house still serving gin Rickeys?

Goons Are Gifts

hello I was told we get paid in here??

Ass-penny

let's get this bassment party flowing :getin:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
city hall said this is an unstable, load bearing thread and I'm here to exercise our local zoning laws in a kind of haunted citizen's arrest. pls come along peacefully now :jail: :choco:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

city hall said this is an unstable, load bearing thread and I'm here to exercise our local zoning laws in a kind of haunted citizen's arrest. pls come along peacefully now :jail: :choco:

ok. what do I need to roll to kill kops?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

:yikeseroo:

Ass-penny

For legal reasons, all of the posts made under this alias are jokes. I thought you knew me better, AG? Maybe our friendship was all in my drug riddled mind.

Areola Grande

:imunfunny: I was just following ur lead and getting litigiously spooky

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Oct 28, 2021

Areola Grande

it's that time of year on Dirge Hill after all :gaysper:

Goons Are Gifts

*clears throat*
:angel:

Areola Grande

:butts: sup GaG. It's been a minute

Goons Are Gifts

oh you know not much, just chilling, waiting for my money to arrive just like that time when we all were rooting for getting the billion bucks for making the last post in a thread

Areola Grande

ah yes. the Big Money days. like my ma used 2 say, savor the flavor yo

Areola Grande

:ughh: she was always saying "yo". wtf

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

:ughh: she was always saying "yo". wtf

your ma sounds dope af fr.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Hello? Anyone? I'm just poking my head in to see if anybody wants some pizza bagels or pigs in a blanket or anything? Awfully quiet in here... you guys all set with your Sierra Mists and stuff? Taken your medications and everything? No? Well, ok. Sleep tight.

----------------

Ventral EggSac

I'm in the hole still, not sure if people knew that.. kind of, kind of running out of wing bones to eat, and there's a lot of spiders. Anyways sounds like a lot of fun up there

biosterous

i might have brought too many pumpkins i thought there were a lot more people here when i arrived but it seems to be mostly skeletons and/or spooky corpses?

what will i do with the extra pumpkins i wanted to share them

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

boo-osterous posted:

i might have brought too many pumpkins i thought there were a lot more people here when i arrived but it seems to be mostly skeletons and/or spooky corpses?

what will i do with the extra pumpkins i wanted to share them

i could use one actually it's time to change out my head pumpkin. this one is getting a little old and smelly

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buttchocks

Everything's fine. Come up into the attic. Nothing to worry about. We're all up here in the attic. You're going to like it. Join us in the attic.

biosterous

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i could use one actually it's time to change out my head pumpkin. this one is getting a little old and smelly

ooh yes let's get started on a pumpkin head transfer procedure

i'm sure this will go fine with no problems at all

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

getting probed is like lightning itll never hit the same posters in the same thread twice

nut

now if you don’t mind me, I’m going to load up on these free rusty hinges, you have no idea how much Home Depot is charging for them

Buttchocks

nut posted:

now if you don’t mind me, I’m going to load up on these free rusty hinges, you have no idea how much Home Depot is charging for them

There are lots of rusty hinges in the attic, nut.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
Wow. I love it here, in the attic. I think everyone should come up here. We have things to show you. Wonderful things. In the attic. :)

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Good morning everyone, you're all looking chipper and alive. The dawning of the sun and the swift banishment of grim night has a way of doing that to a person though, eh? Eheheheheh.

Ok, so, once you've finished up your complimentary bagels and plastic packets of grape jelly, I do recommend joining Buttchocks in the attic. It appears that someone died up here in the middle of some kind of birthday party or bar mitzvah and so there are still plenty of dusty streamers and deflated balloons, it's a pretty fun atmosphere. So come on up... if you dare... and if you dare please grab some pretzel chips from the kitchen and like if there's another of the big liter bottles of Brisk iced tea...??

Anyway, ah, it appears from the smoke and wreckage down at the foot of Dirge Hill that the local mail carrier has run into some... interference... so please, I'm grateful for your patience in the redemption of you ten thousand dollar reward.

Edit: Oh, and if you would just direct any leftovers or scraps into that gaping maw in the dining room, that might mitigate the whining and mewling coming from the wing pit. WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO INITIATE THE WING PIT FLAME PURGE WOULD WE NOW? Ha excuse me, sorry. I bang on the wing pit walls with my cane and yell violently and vituperatively down into it when I'm feeling bashful.

----------------

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

boo-osterous posted:

ooh yes let's get started on a pumpkin head transfer procedure

i'm sure this will go fine with no problems at all

d...do you hear something in the attic?

nut

*ambling up the last steps, entirely out of breath* here...for....the...hinges....do....yknow...h-how....much...they....are....trying to...charge

Heather Papps

hello friend

*big yawn*
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING RICKETY OLD THREAD AT THE TOP OF DIRGE HILL

i think i took too much medicine what did i miss?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

oof, rough night. you wouldn't believe the stuff that's hidden in the walls, and how much of it is not dead, at least not technically. good thing I'm getting paid for this.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i brought some cards, would anyone care to gamble?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
The hinges are free my good man, here, here, take as many as you want. You can even use them as a crude scrip for wagers and games of chance. Ok have fun! If you get tetanus we never had this conversation because these hinges are in RUFFF shape.

----------------

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Wait a minute, who’s this Tet person and why are touching their anus?

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Wait a minute, who’s this Tet person and why are touching their anus?

Look here you--I think I've shown a great deal of hospitality to you wretches and all I ask is that you DON'T ask impertinent QUESTIONS. Your dear Uncle Tet was a troubled man-- the things he saw in the war, and the fruits of his... occult studies... left a mark, there's no denying it. But to barge in here and... and engage in obscene speculations! I must insist that you show yourself to the wing pit. Perhaps there you can learn some manners.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
okay so i fell asleep and didnt post for the night. how come everybodys probated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it must have been the wind or rats or w/e. mod powers are just something parents trick their children about to make them behave