Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm thinking the twist will be that one of us has to sacrifice themselves and become the new mod of coupons and deals and then, and only then, will the $10,000 be revealed...

also i think i'm lost, someone told me there was a wendy's on top of this hill and all if found was this old victorian mansion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

wendy? oh yeah, she said she was going up to the attic

about ten years ago

haven't really seen her since, kinda strange now that you mention it

no i mean like the restaurant. today, every single Coca-Cola® Freestyle®️ drink is free with any size fry. this is also true tomorrow and the next day and the next day and for a whole bunch of days. download the app, get the offer, order some fries, and pick out a drink because whatever your style is, it’s free.

Limited-time offer at participating U.S. Wendy’s. Valid for one free Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverage per day w/ purchase. Wendy’s app download & account registration required. Offer must be redeemed via the Wendy’s app. See offer in app for details.

plus i have all these coupons for a free small jr. frosty®️

At participating U.S. Wendy's 9/01/21-10/31/21 while supplies last. Coupons valid from 9/01/21-12/31/21. 85¢ from each $1 Boo! Books purchase is donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring