Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ghouled Mango posted:

Congratulations, goon. Your wealthy uncle has just passed away and has left you ten thousand dollars in his will. The only catch? You must post overnight in the spooky old thread at the top of Dirge Hill. They say that years ago, dozens of posters were permabanned in that thread... by whom? Nobody knows. Some say a long forgotten admin in a drunken frenzy. Others say a mod just cracked... got pushed too far, one too many times. Others say it was the hammock kitten itself, stirred to life by some unspeakable instinct.

But that's just silly talk. It's just a thread! Look-- one post, zero views. What's the worst that could happen? You're not superstitious, are you? So pull up your gamer chair and put on some lo-fi tunes to study and vibe with, and come... post... in The Thread at the Top of Dirge Hill!!!!

Your *gulp* reg date is....

OCTOBER 31ST 2021.

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN BORN YET!

So anyway I can't wait to join in!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

Luckily you don't have to believe in something for it to hurt you

Hmm, did I say luckily? I meant to say, oh my it's time for apertifs. Everyone to the smoking room please. No it's not the room that's actually smoking.

Great, you have an unborn twin...

Hi!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm going to start looking around for "clues" and "drugs"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The coughing sounds in the shower are definitely NOT me & HP.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ghouled Mango posted:

You've all crossed a terrible threshold. Coupons & Deals are forbidden fruits for a reason, but you fools have tasted of their nectars and will now pay the price.

But not FULL price.

(I have a coupon)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This place has been around for a long time it looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optV3FWHjMU