Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

hello i am here and i brought enough pumpkins for everyone

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i might have brought too many pumpkins i thought there were a lot more people here when i arrived but it seems to be mostly skeletons and/or spooky corpses?

what will i do with the extra pumpkins i wanted to share them

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i could use one actually it's time to change out my head pumpkin. this one is getting a little old and smelly

ooh yes let's get started on a pumpkin head transfer procedure

i'm sure this will go fine with no problems at all

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

hi everyone in the attic, you seem like you're having a good time so i'm just gonna scoop up my entire pile of pumpkins and climb up these very rickety stairs to join you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

oh jeez it looks all my pumpkins got squashed (:dadjoke:) but maybe the raven would be interested in some of the pieces?

i am selling the smashed remains of many pumpkins hmu

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i'm gonna make an nft of the concept of ghosts doing a haunting and then if any ghosts try to haunt me i will sue them, straight into the blockchain

video game King of Dragon Pass has proved that you can successfully sue a ghost out of a house, so logically you should be able to sue them into a blockchain, it's just obvious

gallery of sigs

he/him