Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

say, what's going on here? I could certainly use ten thousand dollars, and tales of tumbling heads and acid pit indigestion certainly don't faze me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

oof, rough night. you wouldn't believe the stuff that's hidden in the walls, and how much of it is not dead, at least not technically. good thing I'm getting paid for this.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hey hey now this is a bridge too far

the attic thing was, uh, gruesome, and the wing pit is getting kinda full, but I could let these things slide

however we do not sexualize birds in this forum!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

better, but uh anyone else still find this pic kinda sexy??

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

also i think i'm lost, someone told me there was a wendy's on top of this hill and all if found was this old victorian mansion

wendy? oh yeah, she said she was going up to the attic

about ten years ago

haven't really seen her since, kinda strange now that you mention it

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

just woke up for the second day in a row on a pile of severed heads with something nameless and unspeakable nipping at my feet. there's blood and ectoplasm everywhere, along with these gaping holes in the walls that are going to take forever to patch and spackle (especially doing this one-handed with my trusted revolver at the ready). I've located most of the other guests, or at least what's left of them. those were some pretty clever hiding spots but clearly we're dealing with an equally clever supernatural force, I'm guessing that in life they were really good at those spot-the-difference puzzles.

on top of that, there's no sign of my got danged money

that's IT

I'm SICK AND TIRED of these spooks haunting BYOB

it's time to take out the trash!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango posted:

In response to unforeseen developments amongst the mods and administration of Something Awful I'm afraid that none of you are any longer eligible for the ten thousand dollars.

a couple of deadbeats, huh? wow you're really adding insult to injury here. I don't know if being a moderator technically allows me to garnish your wages but you can be sure we'll be repossessing some of this thread's furniture! I quite fancy that sarcophagus actually.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango posted:

Oh THAT furniture? The furniture levitating to the top of the ceiling and rotating violently? Good luck catching it, copper.

that's what this extremely expensive proton pack is for! *fumbles with proton pack* where is that goddamn on switch?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the real cryptocurrency haunting is the environmental damage from powering insane mining rigs

ty nesamdoom!