Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

haha *motions to suit of armour posed holding a sword above its head* what’s this guys deal haha some people I swear to god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

is it a crime to witness a heinous murder?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

getting probed is like lightning itll never hit the same posters in the same thread twice

nut

now if you don’t mind me, I’m going to load up on these free rusty hinges, you have no idea how much Home Depot is charging for them

nut

*ambling up the last steps, entirely out of breath* here...for....the...hinges....do....yknow...h-how....much...they....are....trying to...charge

nut

Heather Papps posted:

i brought some cards, would anyone care to gamble?

i'm all in with the hinges, believing I could maybe gamble them into some loose screws of marbles covered in dust

nut

i've got all these hinges but sadly they are currently in the ante so really it'll depend on my hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Manifisto posted:

just woke up for the second day in a row on a pile of severed heads with something nameless and unspeakable nipping at my feet. there's blood and ectoplasm everywhere, along with these gaping holes in the walls that are going to take forever to patch and spackle (especially doing this one-handed with my trusted revolver at the ready). I've located most of the other guests, or at least what's left of them. those were some pretty clever hiding spots but clearly we're dealing with an equally clever supernatural force, I'm guessing that in life they were really good at those spot-the-difference puzzles.

on top of that, there's no sign of my got danged money

that's IT

I'm SICK AND TIRED of these spooks haunting BYOB

it's time to take out the trash!!