Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bingo Bango

Ghostess with the mostess

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango

Ghouled Mango posted:

Oh, that leads to the Chamber of Poisoned Bliss. Whether you're ready for that chamber or not is uhhhh that's up to you man.

I mean, I guess if there isn't a chamber of Unpoisoned Bliss in this place I'll settle for what I can get.

Bingo Bango

Ghouled Mango posted:

Everyone, I apologize for the disruption, and the offending guest has been removed from Dirge Hill. Upon his apprehension his pockets were found stuffed to the seams with coupons and we believe he had come here in a misguided effort to find deals. I'm afraid I can't say much more than that. It will not happen again. As compensation you are each entitled to one (1) raven feather when we manage to catch that raven, which currently appears to be perched on the steeple, making direct eye contact with me while eating half of a french fry.

Can I have the coupons instead? I'm beginning to think maybe I'm not going to be getting that money

Bingo Bango

Um, excuse me but can anyone help with possession here? I'm uh...dealing with some stuff in some threads and I think it has something to do with this rickety old thread...