Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I stumbled into the acid basement while looking for a place to shitpost. Good thing I was wearing my hanging harness so the skeletons could pull me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

This thread will be locked at midnight. If you wish to log out you must do so now.

Buttchocks

*tugs off mask*
*gasp* It's YOU! I knew you would try something like this, and now I'm going to expose you.
HEY, EVERYONE, THE REAL CULPRIT IS---

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

Everything's fine. Come up into the attic. Nothing to worry about. We're all up here in the attic. You're going to like it. Join us in the attic.

Buttchocks

nut posted:

now if you don’t mind me, I’m going to load up on these free rusty hinges, you have no idea how much Home Depot is charging for them

There are lots of rusty hinges in the attic, nut.

Buttchocks

menacingly shoving my hand up out of the dirt in the backyard, but catching my thumb on a croquet wicket and making it look farcical

Buttchocks

Good news! I found $10,000 worth of Wendy's coupons buried in the backyard. There's lots more too, enough for everyone! I stashed the rest in the old woodshed that's full of spider webs and a music box that never stops playing. Help yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

The gas station had the Chamber of Poisoned Piss