Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Percy Teatwillow posted:

uhm, yeah, so, idk where it came from but a disembodied head resembling my dead grandfather’s just rolled down the steps and shattered a vase which like… whatever I guess, but you’re not going to bill me for that, are you? it looked real expensive. like, def over $10k expensive.

actually, now that i’m looking at the bottom of the staircase, the vase fixed itself. in fact there’s two of them now. we good?

edit: dozens of heads are now overflowing from the vases and i am NOT cleaning these up. sorry not my problem !!!!

Oh that just means you've won the Super Special Funtime Prize. We left it in the basement for you. Be careful, some of the stairs are creaky and there may be cobwebs but you have every reason to leave with all of your limbs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Nosfereefer posted:

i don't believe in no mods or admins, and im gonna claim that insurance for sure!

Luckily you don't have to believe in something for it to hurt you

Hmm, did I say luckily? I meant to say, oh my it's time for apertifs. Everyone to the smoking room please. No it's not the room that's actually smoking.

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Ghouled Mango posted:

Don't be alarmed, this is the wing pit. During dinner you may dispose of your spare chicken bones into the convenient gaping maw at your feet.

Please do not put live meat into the gaping maw. Management accepts no responsibility for loss of appendages

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
*sigh* Oh no, it happened again. I'll go get the broom.

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
So we can start ripping their heads off and pouring all the blood out now, right?

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Wait this isn't my PMs

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
You can't have the sacrophogus, Dave is sleeping in there!

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

that's what this extremely expensive proton pack is for! *fumbles with proton pack* where is that goddamn on switch?

Oh gently caress he's onto us!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Finally my ghostcoin investments will pay off

----------------