Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
uhm, yeah, so, idk where it came from but a disembodied head resembling my dead grandfather’s just rolled down the steps and shattered a vase which like… whatever I guess, but you’re not going to bill me for that, are you? it looked real expensive. like, def over $10k expensive.

actually, now that i’m looking at the bottom of the staircase, the vase fixed itself. in fact there’s two of them now. we good?

edit: dozens of heads are now overflowing from the vases and i am NOT cleaning these up. sorry not my problem !!!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

Heather Papps posted:

these candles are very nice where did you get them?

HELL

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

Ghouled Mango posted:

How embarrassing! We'll take care of that right away. So sorry for the inconvenience. Ok, turn around and head right back up to your room, no need to look back and scrutinize whose heads they are or what they're articulating through wordless, soundless screams. Actually in fact, you know what? We'll comp you a bit of room service for the trouble. I hope you like Deadver... I mean DENVER omelettes.

as long as they’re cheesy i’m easy to pleasy 🤠

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Percy Teatwillow

Wow. I love it here, in the attic. I think everyone should come up here. We have things to show you. Wonderful things. In the attic. :)

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Percy Teatwillow

hey, does anyone know what happened to the door that leads down from the attic? it’s like it just sort of vanished, there’s a brick wall where it used to be. I tried the other door (that I swear wasn’t here before…) but that one leads to a hallway that goes on for five and a half minutes.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted: