Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Metastasis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Three Olives posted:

What I find fascinating is Zuck is clearly absolute poo poo at his job and yet he continues to do it instead of spending the rest of his life doing cocaine and hookers on the world's largest yacht.

You see video of this guy and think he wants to party with hookers and coke like a normal person? He's an uber nerd that would be working IT and playing mmorpgs fanatically if he had gotten a different hand in life. At a certain level of success, the only game worth playing is seeing how big of a corporate empire you can build.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lister posted:

You see video of this guy and think he wants to party with hookers and coke like a normal person? He's an uber nerd that would be working IT and playing mmorpgs fanatically if he had gotten a different hand in life. At a certain level of success, the only game worth playing is seeing how big of a corporate empire you can build.

Zuckerberg isn't a smart nerd, he's just an idiot with hosed up brain chemistry that keeps him from feeling human emotions.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

The megaupload song but its about Meta and then zuc gets his servers confiscated by the fbi

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Mom I want to Meta. *furious metabating commences*

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
My Ejaculation Takes Ages

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hahahaha

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Monster Energy Taken Anally

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

See you all in the 'verse

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Chinatown posted:

Meta No World Peace

:aaaaa:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Rich people don't want to believe they're worthless pieces of poo poo who are rich simply because of their good luck even though this is 100% true, so they have to keep "working" in an attempt to prove they're talented human beings who deserve their wealth and everyone else is just a parasite.

Now that's not fair, it's hardly just luck. It's also evil.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

InsertPotPun posted:

the world is going to end in nazis and fire because zuckerberg never Meta girl

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

This is wonderful, thank you

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Liquid Chicken posted:

Mom I want to Meta. *furious metabating commences*

Honey we have Meta at home.

*meta at home*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Weka posted:

Now that's not fair, it's hardly just luck. It's also evil.

Not getting punished for doing evil things is also do to luck.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

That amibo version of the zuck has some horrorgame potential

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/pvnSuHM.mp4

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
man gently caress this

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

What I find fascinating is Zuck is clearly absolute poo poo at his job and yet he continues to do it instead of spending the rest of his life doing cocaine and hookers on the world's largest yacht.

Like, dude, you could built a floating mansion blimp, or do that genetic engineering project where you de-evolve a chicken into a earlier dinosaurs like they have been talking about doing for a decade, or hunt humans for sport and instead you are like radicalizing grandma into Trump supporting domestic terrorist and having endless meetings about all this evil poo poo you are doing. Please, just like go to Vegas or something.

some people have really hosed up brains. my dad invests money for the saudis and he somehow gets enough gratification out of it he never intends to retire. just keep increasing MBS' riches until the day he dies. good poo poo.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Rich people don't want to believe they're worthless pieces of poo poo who are rich simply because of their good luck even though this is 100% true, so they have to keep "working" in an attempt to prove they're talented human beings who deserve their wealth and everyone else is just a parasite.

yep checks out

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Meta No World Peace

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Métis

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Swapping names won't make them a less lovely company.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Meta Deez nuts

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
There is something about the logo that looks untrustworthy to me. Like it’s for a lung cancer treatment or something? Should have gone with a wacky and fun logo instead!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
u cant block my style

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I can’t wait to log into Metaverse and have my Sonic avatar poo poo all over my racist uncle’s avatar in glorious 3-D.

https://youtu.be/imd-AF6lIO0

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/jayemcbride/status/1453860443047477253

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:stare:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Meta is stored in the balls

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

kntfkr posted:

buy my shirt or make yr own

spread the word anyway you can

change starts with you

This is a good shirt

Mark Zuckerberg is the only prominent figure I can think of who would not cause any sadness/outrage if he died. Even the shittiest people usually have hordes of supporters, but I have never read anyone praising him. I am sure there is someone, but I am pretty sure his wife does not even like him. Every part of the political spectrum hates him for different reasons

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

New SA logo

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I'ma just keep saying Facebook

Gonna go on Facebook and post about how I don't like the new Facebook logo

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

isn't the social network still going to be called facebook, the company that owns facebook is just called something else now

like how google changed their company name to alphabet but google is still google

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hmmm....

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Alphabet is actually Google's parent company. Google is still Google, but Facebook is meta, with Facebook (the product) still facebook.

Facebook by Meta, basically.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
So I looked up the word "meta". The definition was unsurprisingly superfluous and quite frankly, loving stupid. So naturally I just equated that to whatever Facebook is, and you know what, I'm still very happy with my decision to reject Facebook and social media in general a few months ago. We are watching humanity die here, folks. This is just a part of it. You don't matter. Nothing about you ever will. Your only goal as a dumb rear end animal cast upon the earth, is to survive and that's it. Don't forget it.

Also gently caress you

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Ugh you're like, so meta right now

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I wanna throw up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp