Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaCreations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
he can't keep just getting away with it

the only conceivable plan I can come up with for getting rid of him sooner rather than later is release a really well made deep fake of a candid phone video conversation of mark blaspheming allah and calling isis an LGBT group

if that went viral, even if debunked at some point, could make him a target

but the engines of capital are keeping me down and I can't do good deepfakez on my 2014 work MacBook.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Did he get Metaverse from Snow Crash?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

virus misinformation is killing karens in the metaverse

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Not getting punished for doing evil things is also do to luck.

It's mainly family connections and money actually.

Anyway, do you think Zucky knows he's evil?

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

what if it was called Beata and it was just for dudes to meet and charge their crystals

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Caesar Saladin posted:

Did he get Metaverse from Snow Crash?

Goddammit he did, didn't he?

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

IRL by initials are W D and that means I've been drawing balls and cock as my signature for the last 15 years. It's even on my driver's license. It rules.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

tane

.. oh sorry, tame?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ProperCoochie posted:

IRL by initials are W D and that means I've been drawing balls and cock as my signature for the last 15 years. It's even on my driver's license. It rules.

lol. owns

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/MGmGml6.mp4

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ProperCoochie posted:

William Dauterive?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

re:

lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Mostly
Egotistical
Total
Assholes

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

in spite of its obvious flaws this somehow looks about 10 times as human as the real Zuck

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

:gonk:

Hammerite posted:

in spite of its obvious flaws this somehow looks about 10 times as human as the real Zuck

It really does, and that is so hosed up, lol

Like, its fake eyes have more soul in them somehow

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Might
Eat
Tacos
Again

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

Zuckerberg isn't a smart nerd, he's just an idiot with hosed up brain chemistry that keeps him from feeling human emotions.

Yeah but it won't stop him from trying to imitate them.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Valko posted:

Yeah but it won't stop him from trying to imitate them.

what the gently caress is with those two people behind him with synchronized smiles? the simulation is running in performance mode or some poo poo

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I mean good on them for recognizing that Facebook is dying the classic social media site death.

Kinda a real moron move to bank on tech that doesn't exist yet, not does anyone own to bail them out, though.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Junk posted:

what the gently caress is with those two people behind him with synchronized smiles? the simulation is running in performance mode or some poo poo

Have you heard about the matrix?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hey guys check it out there's an artist that is drawing ar dicks around for people to find ok send it my way bobby whoa! Amazing Look at that one it's so veiny haha Naomi's gonna gently caress it thats hilarious oh no it's disappearing , let's tip the artist there it's back haha 'tip' the artist get it ok let's go back to playing virtual cards with avatars that look like people from a kids show and GTA 4 instead of getting paid family leave

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

FACEBOOK IS CANCER

META IS MURDER

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

MyronMulch posted:

FACEBOOK IS CANCER

META IS MURDER

Nah

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

While I would have liked to see them rebranded as Faceborg: sadly we get this name.

This new name has some pretty evil connotations that are right in line with their actual brand usage, they just keep the second part of the name silent

Meta(data)

- Metadata is "data that provides information about other data", It is used for discovery and identification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006