Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
Mundane and Witless are both good band names. Maybe play with the spelling.

AJ is never going to live that down. You can't 'miss a signal' in that situation. I mean, obviously you can and he clearly did, but...

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
People can and do miss signals frequently just look at the SAS mods missing the signal that perhaps a thread titled N*****R shouldn't stay up for months

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
It's extra embarrassing for the Cardinals if AJ missed the signal because their stadium was 80% visiting team fans when they were 7-0 headed into a prime time game.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well “prime time”

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

T** ****y

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hey AJ Green, maybe Ja'marr Jase

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

AJ Green more like AJ Red Zone Pick lmao!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ja'll got any Marr Chase?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
AJ Brown is the better AJ

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Assassination of AJ Green by the Coward AJ Green

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
He definitely is a player who giveth and taketh away. Trust me.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Heh I bet it's a real cursed life having receivers on your roster. Eagles might, some day.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the best WR we've both ever had is the same powerful young man, and he's coming back

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Phobeste posted:

People can and do miss signals frequently just look at the SAS mods missing the signal that perhaps a thread titled N*****R shouldn't stay up for months

What

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

ja'll got any Marr Chase?

no i don't sorry 😔

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

There was a thread titled N****R that stayed up for months in SAS and the mods didn't care.

God forbid you say Chop or Justin Gerbert once though

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I made a J***r meme and hand knit got me. He doesn't like your ole pal sweet thursday

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
More like Hand poo poo

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Don't worry. The moderation staff stands strongly against hatred, bigotry, hate speech, and racism*

unless black

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
For anyone who is confused, the backstory is that a NASCAR driver (Kyle Larson) got suspended for calling someone the N word in a game online, and I think (?) the thread title was changed to that and something mentioning him after he was reinstated.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lmfao!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

the mods changing it to that and leaving it up is even loving worse lmao

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
MundayNe

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
You guys bitching about mods is sad. Please stop. This is something awful. Know where you are. Never forget n**gerstomper.

Quit crying and get back to attempts at humour and rare insight into stats.

I love you. You are seen. Shut up.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shut the gently caress up Larch

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

a neat cape posted:

No.

You must be happy to have a good quarterback though. I'm happy for you. I enjoy watching them.

But no. Have another shot.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

You do you my dude

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

a neat cape posted:

But for real though. Larch shut the gently caress up

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

a neat cape posted:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

a neat cape posted:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

a neat cape posted:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I got my mod deputy star taken away it's bullshit. Just because I told them I don't even do anything except joke probe one guy and change thread titles and they were all like we need an IK that'll really go out there and mod and groom small children.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Asproigerosis posted:

I got my mod deputy star taken away it's bullshit. Just because I told them I don't even do anything except joke probe one guy and change thread titles and they were all like we need an IK that'll really go out there and mod and groom small children.

thank you for your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Post about football or don't post. If you have a problem with a mod or admin or a decision, the answer is not to poo poo up other forums.