Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

What’s the answer? The QCS threads keep getting closed without any commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Athanatos posted:

Post about football or don't post. If you have a problem with a mod or admin or a decision, the answer is not to poo poo up other forums.

N****R

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Athanatos posted:

Post about football or don't post. If you have a problem with a mod or admin or a decision, the answer is not to poo poo up other forums.

My guy it’s this forum. This is the same forum. It’s you specifically who should have taken the responsibility to change the name of the thread. It’s not other forums. This is not an interforum war or flame or troll or whatever. This is the same forum. It’s a hosed up thing you did through inaction, you hosed up.

Football

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If the QCS thread is closed, that's probably the answer. Sometimes the answer is no. An admin looks at the issue, reads the thread, and makes a decision. It looks like fluffdaddy read the thread and made his read of it. I've not been here for a week, I don't know the exacts, but I trust him to tell me when poo poo crosses a line and I trust his judgement on things.

If you dont, please ask the owner of the website. 100% take poo poo to the top if you feel it's hosed up. He answers PMs and Emails all the time from people who want the final word on poo poo. He's not afraid to tell admins and mods they've hosed up on things, and then he works to fix it:

His PM Link
or
jeffrey@somethingawful.com

But for fucks sake, making GBS threads up forums and threads just because you feel a situation was handled real loving poorly is just being an rear end in a top hat. There are people who just want to read about Tom Brady playing to 60, or how the Browns will never win anything ever, and making every slight or thing disliked about a forum a shitfest makes the entire forum worse. The people reading TFF aren't the ones who did it, let them enjoy poo poo.

That's it, that's what I got. If you want to keep talking about it, PM me, I'd rather not gently caress up yet another TFF thread with some derail that isn't football. That goes for anyone: PM me and tell me.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Can we still make fun of Larch's geriatric rear end for thinking the N word is still funny in 2021?

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Also cmon man a few posts isn’t going to destroy the forum it’s not like dumb rear end Larch is throwing down his hat and stepping on it because your moderation staff allowed a thread to be called N*****R for months and then probated someone for saying Justin Gerber and people are mad that no answers were given

Not to mention the probating of Braves fans for doing the Chop which is also on TV????

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What if larch was a big donor and you cost the forums a big fish

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-okDJA5CVw

The Cincinnati Bengals
See U At Menards

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-okDJA5CVw

The Cincinnati Bengals
See U At Menards
You'll never know how hard those lyrics just hit me, cav

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

You come at the King of Posters, you best not miss.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I liked it better when everyone was talking about the cincinniati bangals :(

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Those Cincinnati Bengals, they won five football games out of seven.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mega64 posted:

Those Cincinnati Bengals, they won five football games out of seven.

That’s less than if they won six but more than if they won four

Many things you can take from that

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I think you'll find the Cincinnati Bengals are undefeated on the season after you calibrate for ref scams

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I don't even count losses that take place during daylight savings time. That's still preseason.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Cincinnati Bojangles

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I've been singing that song all day

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
I thought to myself "surely this is the week that the Lions can actually win one." Sorry Dan Campbell, but apparently "anyone would run through a brick wall for you" is not the only qualification for being a good coach.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
How will the Browns ever replicate 1484 with 6tds and 3 picks by week 8? Impossible to replicate that kind of intense mediocrity

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Browns are the Browns and are all about Brownsing it up. This is not a playoff team at all.

At least we're .500. I guess. Bottom feeding of the division.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

the best browns team in decades is still the worst team in the division by a significant margin lol

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

rare Magic card l00k posted:

the best browns team in decades is still the worst team in the division by a significant margin lol

Everybody talking about our talent, blah blah blah, and yet .500.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Eagles are good now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Detroit is really bad

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Texans scored 22 points in the last nine minutes to cover the spread by half a point. THAT’S how you coach football.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Playing a dead QB was maybe not the best idea Browns?

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
the 4th quarter lead me to believe the entire browns receiving corps should be investigated for fixing

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jets got themseves a QB.

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1454901908263641093

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

Playing a dead QB was maybe not the best idea Browns?

No, Baker was fine this game. Our WRs at the end, Landry, Higgins, and Odell stopped catching, fumbled or caused penalties.

We could have had a game where a one armed Baker beat the Steelers and it was worth it to try.

It does appear we need both Chubb and Hunt together offensively.

We just Brownsed it up as usual. I think we need an exorcism of some kind to get rid of whatever mental issues our team has to pull defeat from victory.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

all that poo poo talk last week by the Bengals' players only to lose to the fuckin Jets :lmao: :lol: :laffo:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Landry is the only receiver Baker trusts and he was yiped all game. Obj continues to be just done in Cleveland. Higgins et.al might as well not exist.

For a run based team Stefanski ditched the run when we got the lead. His playcalling continues to be galaxy brained.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I am opening myself up for poo poo and abuse

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guys ready to see pj Walker shock the world against the pats next week?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gatts posted:

No, Baker was fine this game. Our WRs at the end, Landry, Higgins, and Odell stopped catching, fumbled or caused penalties.

We could have had a game where a one armed Baker beat the Steelers and it was worth it to try.

It does appear we need both Chubb and Hunt together offensively.

We just Brownsed it up as usual. I think we need an exorcism of some kind to get rid of whatever mental issues our team has to pull defeat from victory.

D'Ernest Johnson was good this game and last week. We only need both Chubb and Hunt in that at the end of the day the coaching staff doesn't trust running backs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

e: not the GDT

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

TowerofOil posted:

the 4th quarter lead me to believe the entire browns receiving corps should be investigated for fixing

Same but the refs bc Cleveland was given a whole lotta calls at extremely opportune times for them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vinny didn't even win that game, White won his. Start White

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jets are a good team. Not bothered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ravens back in first, nature is healing