Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Darth Brooks posted:

I've been a Mike Zimmer apologist but he's done. Klint Kubiak is awful as well. I cannot count the number of designed behind the line passes and not a single drat one of them went for any yardage.

Zimmer's hands were shaking pretty bad. He's looking old and done. He probably shouldn't be coaching anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Darth Brooks posted:

Klint Kubiak

lmao that's the worst name i have ever seen

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Darth Brooks posted:

I've been a Mike Zimmer apologist but he's done. Klint Kubiak is awful as well. I cannot count the number of designed behind the line passes and not a single drat one of them went for any yardage.

That 2-minute drill alone should get somebody fired

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hughmoris posted:

That 2-minute drill alone should get somebody fired

Which one? The one at the end of the second quarter or the end of the game?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Both. Either.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Darth Brooks posted:

Yeah this is also 100% me.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Second quarter = fire Cousins because that was probably mostly him. End of game everyone everyone everyone.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yes

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Odell Beckham is averaging like 40 yards a game in his year 28 season, which is very much still peak years. It’s crazy how quickly his career became irrelevant considering who he was 3-4 years ago.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Odell Beckham is averaging like 40 yards a game in his year 28 season, which is very much still peak years. It’s crazy how quickly his career became irrelevant considering who he was 3-4 years ago.

He left his career on that stupid boat.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, I remember this. Crazier than any of Amari Cooper's catches on that last drive.

https://twitter.com/dirtbagqueer/status/1455014119594237955

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Diva Cupcake posted:

mcmagic posted:

He left his career on that stupid boat.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mike Zimmer just said at his press conference that HE FORGOT he couldn't call two timeouts in a row.

Didn't Andy Reid say he didn't know that was a rule a few years back?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

lmao that's the worst name i have ever seen

His brothers Klay and Klein are plenty worthy too

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

His brothers Klay and Klein are plenty worthy too

Thought this was a joke, but welp.

quote:

Kubiak and his wife, Rhonda, have three sons: Klint, Klay and Klein. Klint is the offensive coordinator for the Minnesota Vikings as of 2021. From 2005–2009, Klay was a quarterback at Colorado State, and is a defensive quality control coach for the San Francisco 49ers since 2021. Klein played wide receiver for Rice University from 2010–2013 and was the Southwest Area Scout for the Denver Broncos from 2017 to 2018; he is currently an area scout for the Dallas Cowboys.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Take the Cowboys-Vikings game, remove the Cooper Rush heroics and Kirk laughability, add a couple of blocked field goals, the worst run-out-the-clock drive of all time, and several nasty injuries, and you have the WFT-DEN slog. A lot was said about the Broncos' first 3 victories coming against bad opponents, and it was a little unfair since they dominated those opponents, but they absolutely would have lost this game against any reasonably decent opponent.

Nice to see Jeudy back though!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
There are many teams that I'll hatewatch but the Vikings are the only team, really in all sports, that I like to hatewatch. It just goes down so smoothly.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Diva Cupcake posted:

I've been an OBJ defender but I've given up. I still think he's solid, but he just doesn't fit in Cle. Like, he is out there all the time but has a negative overall effect because it's basically the offense playing with 10 dudes. I'd try to trade him and let both parties move on.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Darth Brooks posted:

Klint Kubiak? Is there any profession in the world with more shameless nepotism than NFL coaching?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Blind Pineapple posted:

Klint Kubiak? Is there any profession in the world with more shameless nepotism than NFL coaching?

NFL team ownership

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams good

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Bills look like they're having more fun than the Pats ever were.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

Thought this was a joke, but welp.

They named their kids KKK? :crossarms:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Well, I guess we finally found the Seahawks' floor. God drat the Jags are bad.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Diva Cupcake posted:

He'll look great when he's traded to the Bucs or NO next year.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

He'll look great when he's traded to the Bucs or NO next year.

Baker takes a lot of poo poo but he's not exactly a schlub, do they just have lovely chemistry?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
He actually is a schlub.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1454847670946713605?t=nHI5lupAGZr10aQ_DqY2Ow&s=19

Now is the time of monsters.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Baker takes a lot of poo poo but he's not exactly a schlub, do they just have lovely chemistry?

Baker is not good

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

He actually is a schlub.

Ok fair enough, I thought he was kind of a top 10-15 guy when healthy.

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

sharknado slashfic posted:

Can we still make fun of Larch's geriatric rear end for thinking the N word is still funny in 2021?

? I don't think it's funny at all.

Anyway I think the bucs can't stop getting every possible penalty they're going to have a really hard time going anywhere in the playoffs.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Larch posted:

? I don't think it's funny at all.

Anyway I think the bucs can't stop getting every possible penalty they're going to have a really hard time going anywhere in the playoffs.

Counting out Touchdown Tom

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
I enjoyed Tom's final touchdown pass in that game

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Ok fair enough, I thought he was kind of a top 10-15 guy when healthy.

We all did and it turns out he's more like a 20 guy

You feel for Browns fans because they either hitch their wagon to a guy who they know can't get it done or they go back into the stinky primordial soup of searching for a QB while adding more names onto the back of a jersey with masking tape again

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Nov 1, 2021

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm sorry, I missed the game but what exactly is a "cooper rush?"
It's a mode that unlocks after you beat the game for the first time

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

HappyHippo posted:

I enjoyed Tom's final touchdown pass in that game

Same, he should throw more of those

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ouch

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Baker is not good

Why not? The dude is hurt now and is a good QB. Maybe not going to be HOF but not a detriment

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
IMO Baker is good & above average, but him being hurt & needing everybody working at 100% is beyond his control.

Browns fans, what's the last game a healthy Mayfield lost you the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1455193198276620294?t=69uNazvwM9KC384hzI3i-w&s=19