Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

Docjowles posted:

Rex's wiki page is so loving good. Just scroll to any random year and there's some bizarre sideshow event.

Without even getting into the whole foot thing.

The most entertaining element of the whole foot thing was that Welker interview.

https://youtu.be/LNKgEkdG-Lk

I think he made ten foot references in that interview. If I remember correctly, Belichick held him out for the beginning of the game as a 'punishment' for it.

Belichick struggles with the 'entertainment' aspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Kink shaming is not cool man.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Didn't the Ryan boys get into a drunken fistfight at some sports bar while they were both still coaching or am I imagining things

I think they were both out of the league at this time but yeah they were involved in a low key a bar fight in Nashville :lol:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/06/05/rex-rob-ryan-bar-fight-nashville

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Kink shaming is not cool man.

For real, especially when it's one that's so PG-13.

And sexy.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Larch posted:

I am not convinced that the times of his choosing are, in fact, appropriate.

The appropriate time to yell at a ref is "every time", no matter if you're wrong.

Hell, especially if you're wrong.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Docjowles posted:

I think they were both out of the league at this time but yeah they were involved in a low key a bar fight in Nashville :lol:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/06/05/rex-rob-ryan-bar-fight-nashville

Maybe someone insulted Mark Sanchez

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Mega64 posted:

The appropriate time to yell at a ref is "every time", no matter if you're wrong.

Hell, especially if you're wrong.

:hmmyes:

Refs are basically cops after all

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I want my coach to just basically be constantly screeching at the officials. If he has something to do he can hire somebody whose job is to screech at the officials I guess.

There's been a couple of Bengals games this year with good officiating but basically what they did was eat their flags. Honestly I'd rather have a game where you have to literally tackle somebody 6 yards before the ball gets there to draw a DPI or OPI. That feels better than when you have a game where it's called correctly 90% of the time but with a few flukey bad calls.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
people have stopped talking about these Cincinnati Bengals

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
absolutely horrific. thoughts and prayers for the cincinnati bengals

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Assassination of These Cincinnati Bengals by the Motherfucking Mike White

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-analysis/2021/packers-colts-among-teams-surprising-dvoa-ratings

quote:

As a result, the Bengals' overall DVOA for the season plummeted this week. They dropped from 11.6% DVOA (ninth) all the way to -1.1% DVOA (21st). This week's game isn't the only issue. Like we noted above about Green Bay, the Bengals fall a little bit because past opponents now look weaker, particularly Chicago and Detroit. Cincinnati ranks 31st in past schedule and the opponent adjustments are getting a little stronger in the DVOA system every week until we hit Week 10.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The defensive issue looked schematic to me. For some reason the team surrendered the flats and played off the receivers against someone who threw maybe a half dozen balls 10 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Maybe I'm being dismissive but I don't feel like they needed to respect the Jets deep Ball to that extent.

Nov 6, 2002

Magicpants posted:

people have stopped talking about these Cincinnati Bengals

I believe the new sound you hear is laughter.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Holding up a BENGALS sign and cheering really loudly until everyone is looking at me and I rip off the E and reveal a U

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Vrabel seems so non-plussed by serious things but then completely loses his poo poo at thing that shouldn't really matter to the refs. it's weird.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

Holding up a BENGALS sign and cheering really loudly until everyone is looking at me and I rip off the E and reveal a U

you fiend!!!!!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

:hmmyes:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Wife calls me out of the room halfway through and I leave with big smile on my face thinking about how good a guy Kalli is

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kalli posted:

The stands would be Povichesque.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Kalli posted:

bun gals

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

JPrime posted:

bun gals

Urban Meyer, alone in a dark room, the light from his laptop screen illuminating the beads of sweat on his forehead as he types in BunGals.com

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rooster Brooster posted:

Urban Meyer, alone in a dark room, the light from his laptop screen illuminating the beads of sweat on his forehead as he types in BunGals.com

:lol:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kalli posted:

Nov 6, 2002

Rooster Brooster posted:

Urban Meyer, alone in a dark room, the light from his laptop screen illuminating the beads of sweat on his forehead as he types in usc.edu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted: