Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I clicked this show randomly while browsing Funimation having never heard of it before at all. Very pleasantly surprised. The dub is good, for what it's worth.

Red and Rit are now the most adorable couple in anime imo. I also like that there was no cliche "will they, won't they" b.s. dragging out for five seasons. Just straight up season one "we're adults, we're in love, we're buying a big bed and moving in together, deal with it!". I thought the blessing stuff got a little convoluted at times but overall it's a very enjoyable, lightweight show. I hope they get a season 2 and that it follows the season 1 template of mostly being slice of life stuff with the "ancient mystery demon war" plot kept to the periphery.

In conclusion I give the show two thumbs are hereby present the "Spider of the Year" award to Mr. Crawly Wawly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU