Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Seraphic Neoman posted:

We actually saw another character who had that same grin and could also shapeshift. Anyone wanna take a crack at who it is?

The practice fight with Aru was a lot better in the WN and the manga. Most importantly, Aru asked why Red wasn't using the copper sword on his hip (that he carries everywhere) which is a major theme in the story.

Aru also showed off that he could use blade beams now, though Red tell him to stick to the basics for now.

It was the person that posed as the captain of the royal guard of Logarvia or however you spell the place that Rit is from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Good comedic relief spider.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I see that, unsurprisingly, Ares learned nothing from the other time Ruti almost killed him.

Nitrousoxide posted:

It's got similar animation quality!

And it has a spider!

kirtar fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 16, 2021