Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

yeah upstairs we have two full bathrooms lmao

I poo poo in the toilets in both bathrooms then in your rear end.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shinjobi posted:

Something is wrong with my rear end too

It just won't stop making GBS threads today

I poo poo in your rear end too bitch what about it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poop and poo poo exited then entered my rear end, exited then entered me rear end, so it went for many an hour as I sat on the toilet, forcing the poo poo out, sucking it back in, finally when I had enough of this game i splurted the tortured turd out into the bowl and looked down at it as i bent over the rim of the bowl and peered into the shittiness of the filthy water miasmatic with the constant dipping in and out of the turd.

The last thing that wretched piece of rear end waste saw was the blackening of the light as my maw surrounded it and i munched down on that poo poo like a big corn ridden rat corpse.

So Sid, you wonder why I had to poo poo inside your rear end in a top hat, now you know.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I would gladly pay you tuesday to suck your rear end in a top hat today.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Baby if you give it to me, I'll give it to you, I know what you want, you know I got it.

Then the Mariah Carey part comes in and she's like "bbbbabyifyougiveittomeillgiveittoyou" because she's all breathy and running her words together.

Anyway that's my opinion on that song.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dam lmfao how the hell did you dig that up.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress it posting my rear end again

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MorRe booty

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Welp that's all I got all my other butt pics are exposed skin so I won't be posting those

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao this is one of my only threads with a rating

Ur mom hasa rating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BigBadSteve posted:

[Edit: Removed too saucy song about Sid and rear end action, after reflection.]

Weak rear end bitch!!!