Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

that tooth brush was there when i moved in and hasn't moved yet

That doesn't really make things better...

OTOH, It looks like a downstairs bathroom. Just a toilet, sink and mirror. The real bathroom is somewhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Junk posted:

you bunch of killjoys

i applaud sid for having the stones to show us all his rear end. can any of you claim to be so brave?

I would show my rear end but it would be a permabannable offense. People have seen it before and reacted with disgust, sympathy and fear.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Junk posted:

lol how quirky

Sarcasm?

I stand somewhere between 6'2 and 3, weigh 260lbs and I've suffered from psoriasis since I was 15. I actually looked just now and it's not having a flare up. My phone is broke, but if you want me to moon my laptop...

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

PsionicAnt posted:

Heh maybe you should fill the crack with some caulk iykwim

I'll sneak into his house and give him a Steve-O piercing. Good as new.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I have just taken a picture of my gross rear end. I'm going to PM it to Sid and see if he thinks it's suitable for the forums.

I'll send a pic to Junk and Booger if they would like.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

donkey salami posted:

That's a GREAT rear end!

You made that post just so someone could respond "nice av post combo" didn't you?