Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
A couple weeks ago Queen Elizabeth had to go to the hospital. Now she's skipping all sorts of stuff she's supposed to go to. As anybody with any medical knowledge can tell you, this means she's about to die. Let's take a moment out of respect for our British friends and pay tribute to the life of Queen Elizabeth while we wait for her to die.

What do you think she'll die of? When exactly will she die? Will it be today? Or will she somehow survive another week? This is the thread to discuss these questions and more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

big biz liz

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

She died last week. They announced it in the meme thread

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dumbass old bitxch

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I would destroy Elizabeth in a steel cage match, no question.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Bojo gave her the Rona didn’t he?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

when did the royals become the official state pets

like what a shock you’re wielding supreme power then BOOM you’re an unfortunate looking lapdog in a gilded cage

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

What's the over/under on dead by Christmas?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that bitch must be nearly 100 years old. Good for her. She never did anything that I care about

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'll say this for her. She had some cool hats.

E: like a TF2 inventory IRL

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Oct 29, 2021

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

old beast lunatic posted:

pics or it didn't happen

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I heard she was hospitalized for auto-erotic asphyxiation. Prince Charles found her naked passed out in their bathtub gallery with a belt around her neck, sybian at max power. It was on the news. And there are twitters about it

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

gimme :20bux: if she dies in November

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

She never did anything that I care about

Best we can hope for, as far as royals are concerned.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I think she has stated that the reason she dresses like she does (bright and coordinated colors) is so the people who have come to see her can more easily pick her out of the crowd. Which I guess makes sense.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

curlys gold posted:

when did the royals become the official state pets

like what a shock you’re wielding supreme power then BOOM you’re an unfortunate looking lapdog in a gilded cage

Continuously since they cut off one king's head.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

nah. least tf2 has different hat models. this is reskins.

that being said i like how colorfull it is.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

kntfkr posted:

I heard she was hospitalized for auto-erotic asphyxiation. Prince Charles found her naked passed out in their bathtub gallery with a belt around her neck, sybian at max power. It was on the news. And there are twitters about it

Sorry mate, but I don’t like these types of jokes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

endlessmonotony posted:

Best we can hope for, as far as royals are concerned.

I am a Scotish/polish maybe some irish there.
Don't care.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxnK08UN6mk

naem
May 29, 2011

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
I think they will try to long her out till Christmas.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

To quote Apollo Creed: "It's a shame we got to get old"

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I hope she's getting better.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Impossible. If she had anything wrong with her, my royalty obsessed grandmother in Minnesota who calls me at nine am to inform me of dumb royalty bullshit in a country she has never been to would most certainly have called me while crying.

walldo
Apr 1, 2021
Buckingham Palace is going to Weekend At Bernie's her around until her platinum jubilee in February and then they'll announce she sadly passed away a week later.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Looking good

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Bojo gave her the Rona didn’t he?

Rumour has it that she might have picked it up from the new chairman of Newcastle, who did just test positive for it.

I reckon she's just had enough. Her husband snuffed it, her heir is insane, her other son is being taken to court for being a nonce, her grandkids hate each other, her subjects have the mental capacity of the average cauliflower, her government are morons, the realm is hosed, and the world is doomed. If it's not an illness she'll probably down some pills and a bottle of brandy and peace out within 3 months.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

AKA Pseudonym posted:

A couple weeks ago Queen Elizabeth had to go to the hospital. Now she's skipping all sorts of stuff she's supposed to go to. As anybody with any medical knowledge can tell you, this means she's about to die. Let's take a moment out of respect for our British friends and pay tribute to the life of Queen Elizabeth while we wait for her to die.

What do you think she'll die of? When exactly will she die? Will it be today? Or will she somehow survive another week? This is the thread to discuss these questions and more.

A thunderous queef.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

deadeyez posted:

Impossible. If she had anything wrong with her, my royalty obsessed grandmother in Minnesota who calls me at nine am to inform me of dumb royalty bullshit in a country she has never been to would most certainly have called me while crying.

I have been there, and I'm telling you she's about to die. Your aunt is probably too wrought with grief to call. Maybe you should be a thoughtful nephew or niece and comfort her. Why does everything always have to be about you?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

crazy to think that countries are celebrating independence days that she was alive for prior

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I hope she gets well and goes on to outlive her failson Charles, just to spite him and his horsefaced bride
General Booshit › Queen Elizabeth Deathwatch Megathread: Celebrate the Royal Deathqueef

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

A whole lot of countries' money is about to become collectors items, better get a bunch now because it'll only go up in value after she dies!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Do u think I care bitch of a wretch OP? She already fcuked me like everyone else in this world!!!!!

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Wizard Master posted:

The David carradine defender has logged on

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Wizard Master posted:

The jury's hung on how to feel about them.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It'd be pretty sweet if the British monarchy died with her, but alas.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

can't wait for her death to spark a massive problem in the commonwealth as every possible heir is some level of lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SRQ posted:

can't wait for her death to spark a massive problem in the commonwealth as every possible heir is some level of lovely.

John Goodman will come through and become King Ralph in reality