Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SleepyK
May 21, 2008
UK will soon have the Thai problem without lese majeste. Rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Charles will be king for exactly five minutes before he trips over his feet, falls down the stairs at Westminster and cracks his head open on a pew

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Whatever your opinion of her, I think we can all agree - season 4 of The Crown was good poo poo.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Like many old people, Liz will slip in the shower and won't be found until she's been partially eaten by her corgis.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Charles should just have married Camilla directly, they seem to actually like each other.

I think he'll do OK. He's a bit stuffy, and the Diana thing will always follow him, but he seems perfectly capable of saying and doing what the position requires.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pretty soon an entire generation of people can hear God Save the King like God intended.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

good, one less hereditary rich person living off of the taxpayer's back

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Wizard Master posted:

Sorry mate, but I don’t like these types of jokes.

so I've heard wizard master

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
More like Fuckingham Phallus

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Computer viking posted:

Charles should just have married Camilla directly, they seem to actually like each other.

I think he'll do OK. He's a bit stuffy, and the Diana thing will always follow him, but he seems perfectly capable of saying and doing what the position requires.

I don't think riding around waving at people and staring disapprovingly at the US president is that challenging of a skillset.

e: Either way, I think ol' Liz's bad heir days are almost over.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
At least once a day, Queen Elizabeth absolutely demolishes the royal toilet

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rip you old bat

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Outrail posted:

I don't think riding around waving at people and staring disapprovingly at the US president is that challenging of a skillset.

e: Either way, I think ol' Liz's bad heir days are almost over.

There's a fair bit of "talk to selected members of the public and give them the impression you're interested, while not saying anything too dumb", which is a thing it's possible to be bad at. He's been doing it for most of his life, though; it should be second nature by now.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Anus horribilis

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Pretty soon an entire generation of people can hear God Save the King like God intended.

Fun fact: nobody born since 1952 has ever heard this!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes she died in an equestrian related accident.

sexual in nature

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Outrail posted:

Like many old people, Liz will slip in the shower and won't be found until she's been partially eaten by her corgis.
It's true, those corgis of hers have partially eaten many old people in their showers. It's a big problem in the UK that their laws are powerless against the royal dogs.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Fun fact: nobody born since 1952 has ever heard this!

Does it count in other languages? I've sung it for a king, just not an English one. :)

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Wikipedia is telling she was already broken up for scrap in 1948 tho?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
I thought she was faking it to guilt-trip Barbados into not firing her. You telling me this is real?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i hope she is succeeded by prince andrew

he's been getting his name and qualifications out there in the press lots lately so i think he's got a good shot

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Wizard Master posted:

Sorry mate, but I don’t like these types of jokes.

I thought gimmick accounts were discouraged these days

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Computer viking posted:

Does it count in other languages? I've sung it for a king, just not an English one. :)

There are no other languages? :confused:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I hope she dissolves parliament and confiscates all land and capital for the monarchy before she goes.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sophy Wackles posted:

I hope she dissolves

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
she voted to brexit

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

she voted to brexit

so did everyone else.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
no i'm saying this is her literal brexit, i.e. she is leaving this mortal coil. she is not in reality pro brexit

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah she could have dissolved parliament to stop it but she's a pussy rear end bitch so she didn't do poo poo

i mean that in a not-sexist way

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

There’s a lot of lese majeste in this thread and the Royal axeman is sharpening his poo poo.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Nap Ghost

Liz ready to gently caress up poor people.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Lizard people cannot die, OP.

They're immortal.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Nap Ghost
She was very pretty during World War I

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

She was very pretty during World War I

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Man when I saw those hosed up pictures of Prince Philip in the car looking like the inverse side of deer skin drawn torturously taut over a rack like proto-Cryptkeeper and his eyes were bulging in this tormented ocular yowl with his mouth gnarled back in a sneering rictus poo poo looked like he was looking death head on hovering in front of his very eyes as some kind of blind spot optic disc phantom and he was just in utter terror for those last few weeks as it chawed into his mortal coil man I was high as gently caress and I had a bad case of feeling like the JPEG was gonna turn and gaze into me at the other end of the computer screen and do the Donald Sutherland scream from Invasion of the Body Snatchers

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

When is the election to pick the new king or queen?

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.

This Is the Zodiac posted:

When is the election to pick the new king or queen?
The only suitable method of voting would be to air a version of Survivor with only royal family members.

Enver Zogha fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Oct 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
A good read about the funeral plans and such, which I'm betting will be before xmas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge