Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY

I may have initially read the thread title as being about Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

duddits posted:

A good read about the funeral plans and such, which I'm betting will be before xmas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

Didn’t know that the successor had to drive around in a Reliant Robin for three weeks after that.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Julius CSAR posted:

Wikipedia is telling she was already broken up for scrap in 1948 tho?

You fool! She's looking better than ever and will last another 50 years

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I didn't know New Zealand's not supposed to play punk music or songs by the band Queen during the period after the bitch dies.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do you still poo poo urself when u die if ur the queen?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can you imagjne? The queen is all like

"Aww blimey me heart!!!!"

*falls over*

*FFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTZZZZZZ*

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Don't get too excited, they'll just wish her back with the dragon balls.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's going to gently caress me up when the Queen dies. All my money will be worthless.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

duddits posted:

A good read about the funeral plans and such, which I'm betting will be before xmas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

Lol all these elaborate circle jerk plans and nobody is going to care. I bet less than half of Britain will give half a poo poo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Outrail posted:

Lol all these elaborate circle jerk plans and nobody is going to care. I bet less than half of Britain will give half a poo poo

I think you massively under-estimate the historical and cultural significance of QE2 dying and how over the top the British media will be about it. Will less than half of British people be heart broken and grief stricken that she died? Yeah sure, but the vast majority are going to care and mark the occasion as important.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What if the queen had 2 dicks ITT

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

dumbass old bitxch

cant die soon enuough

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

What if the queen had 2 dicks ITT

Elisabeth is not a prude. She probably had more than 2 dicks

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Haha eat poo poo Charles, you're an old bitch now too

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nooner posted:

Can you imagjne? The queen is all like

"Aww blimey me heart!!!!"

*falls over*

*FFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTZZZZZZ*

She’s old she probably shits herself now and then anyway.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Kinda wild that in her lifetime England went from the seat of arguably the dominant global empire to a tertiary global power in the post-WW2 era to the current global backwater that isn't even significant enough to have EU membership and whose top political leader is most known for getting stuck on a zipline. Surely her reign will be considered among the worst in terms of the securing the wealth and prominence of her homeland, right? I mean, there are probably worse, like whoever was in charge when the French conquered them in 1066, but that's going back pretty far.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bad Purchase posted:

Kinda wild that in her lifetime England went from the seat of arguably the dominant global empire to a tertiary global power in the post-WW2 era to the current global backwater that isn't even significant enough to have EU membership and whose top political leader is most known for getting stuck on a zipline. Surely her reign will be considered among the worst in terms of the securing the wealth and prominence of her homeland, right? I mean, there are probably worse, like whoever was in charge when the French conquered them in 1066, but that's going back pretty far.

Also the prime minister fugged a pig head lol

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nooner posted:

He wasn’t even dared to, he just saw a dead pig head and thought it would be funny.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nooner posted:

that was david cameron, a retired PM, right? or did boris also gently caress the pig cadaver?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

theyre gonna sneak in gene shalit to act as a body double

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Read the title as Deathmatch and now I desire to see her battle her Corgis

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Maybe she has that purple poop disease that sends you mad like her ancestor had. King George the ** had it. They're all mad you know!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

that was david cameron, a retired PM, right? or did boris also gently caress the pig cadaver?

They're members of the same "groom future prime ministers and gather blackmail material on them so you can ensure they dance to your tune" Oxford society, so he may not have hosed a dead pig but a bunch of walking aristocratic cadavers definitely have footage of him doing something comparable.

The initiation that is publically known is burning a 50 pound note in front of a homeless person, so you can work your way up from there to what you have to do before they let you become leader of the conservative party.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mr. Bung posted:

Maybe she has that purple poop disease that sends you mad like her ancestor had. King George the ** had it. They're all mad you know!

I need to know more about this purple poop

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Do we have Elton John on hold waiting to write a song for this one too or what

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Finally royal 5 year olds will be allowed to wear long pants.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
We're not even getting a day off for it ffs

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Jose posted:

Boris'll announce that he's defying the rules to give the British public the day off to mourn that they deserve and the Tories will bounce up another 5 points in the polls.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jose posted:

Imagine feeling like you'd be entitled to this in the first god drat place.

In the US the entire Capitol Building and White House could be blown apart like in Independence Day and people wouldn't even expect an extra smoke break.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Big Beef City posted:

In the US the entire Capitol Building and White House could be blown apart like in Independence Day and people wouldn't even expect an extra smoke break.

That's more about the US being a worker-hating dystopia, though.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

America loves its veterans, but they better get their asses to work on Veteran’s Day.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Computer viking posted:

That's more about the US being a worker-hating dystopia, though.

No it's about the British being soft as hell losers, just like every single post I've ever made in my entire time on these forums has been.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Pistol_Pete posted:

Boris'll announce that he's defying the rules to give the British public the day off to mourn that they deserve and the Tories will bounce up another 5 points in the polls.

Good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

kntfkr posted:

More like Fuckingham Phallus

don’t bring me into this,
Brits Out

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Songbearer posted:

Read the title as Deathmatch and now I desire to see her battle her Corgis

She stop owning corgis because she doesn't want to die and leave them.

And, while I don't like what she represent and did gently caress up a few time, she is the least worst of the "big" monarch.

I am looking at you Belgium.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bleusilences posted:

She stop owning corgis because she doesn't want to die and leave them.

And, while I don't like what she represent and did gently caress up a few time, she is the least worst of the "big" monarch.

I am looking at you Belgium.

Once again, the world's largest mirror is needed to deflect away from the U.K.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The next post will be "No I'm just saying though"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I mean at this point Elizabeth is only queen because she doesn't want Charles to be king and that's hilarious

It's also hilarious that her favorite kid by all royal accounts is Prince Andrew, the bumbling, (allegedly) pedophilic scion of the House of Windsor

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Finally, we can pass the crown onto a dutifully elected and truthful representative of the UK's people; any old rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Maybe that cromwell guy wasn't so bad after all.