Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Announcement: *presses play on a cassette tape of Jackie Wilson's Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

you took our Os, give it back!!!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Haha about that, funny story. It turns out the peeps down in aitch ee double hockey sticks really love their O's. Something about being useful to put around necks. Anyway to get the point we cut a deal with the big man and moved all those O's in bulk for a tidy profit. I think they're being used to torture the souls of the Mongol hordes now. Er, I wouldn't expect to see them again any time soon.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

Manifisto posted:

who ya gonna call?

Manifisto

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

Wow this is not the inclusive forum that was advertised

listen, maybe in the afterlife carpet cleaning is free or incredibly cheap or something, I don't know. but here on this mortal plane it costs an arm and a leg to get bloodstains out of our nice persian rugs. these "oceans of blood" you and your companion have been conjuring may seem amusing to you but it's danged expensive to clean up after, and we can't have it! so scoot, unless you're maybe willing to reimburse us for the damage? hmm? didn't think so.

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
We were just critiquing your poor choice of decor

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
I took the O's just because it felt good. It gave me a little thrill. And then I just threw them all out the window of a moving car. That's right. They're scattered all over the interstate highway. You're never getting 'em back. And maybe next year I'll do it again. Maybe I'll take some A's-- you like that? You like that you freaky little mortal creeps? You into that Georges Perec poo poo?

You all make me sick.

----------------

Manifisto

We were just critiquing your poor choice of decor

I know I know, if it were up to you we'd decorate in screams and entrails. not everything has to be kitsch all the time, and we need those entrails! they let us digest things!

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
You mortals and your silly desire to digest things :rolleyes:

----------------

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango posted:

I took the O's just because it felt good. It gave me a little thrill. And then I just threw them all out the window of a moving car. That's right. They're scattered all over the interstate highway. You're never getting 'em back. And maybe next year I'll do it again. Maybe I'll take some A's-- you like that? You like that you freaky little mortal creeps? You into that Georges Perec poo poo?

here we go. every time you try to reason with a ghost, sooner or or later it comes down to excuses about postmodernism, or "ghostmodernism" as you abominations like to say. well guess what? it isn't funny! just substituting "ghost" for other words quickly becomes tiresome and obvious! get some new jokes, maybe you can run down to the joke store, which is coincidentally not in this subforum.

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

here we go. every time you try to reason with a ghost, sooner or or later it comes down to excuses about postmodernism, or "ghostmodernism" as you abominations like to say. well guess what? it isn't funny! just substituting "ghost" for other words quickly becomes tiresome and obvious! get some new jokes, maybe you can run down to the joke store, which is coincidentally not in this subforum.

I'm aghost that you would say this

----------------

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

"ghostmodernism"

Death :spooky: of the Author

alnilam

Have i mentioned my position re: ghosts and whether or ain't i am afraid of them?

ty manifisto

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Hey

Hey BYOB, guess what?

We're never leaving

----------------

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Have i mentioned my position re: ghosts and whether or ain't i am afraid of them?

can't say it too many times imo! also thanks for coming out of retirement to help us deal with this situation, it's quickly escalating and my strategy for dealing with it, namely eating a bunch of tacos, doesn't seem to be doing much and I'm running out of hot sauce!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Here, I have another sauce you can use as substitute. It's not exactly the same as hot sauce but, well as they red is red at the end of the day

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Here, I have another sauce you can use as substitute. It's not exactly the same as hot sauce but, well as they red is red at the end of the day

So, ketchup, then?
You truly are an evil monster!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I've changed my stance slightly on the ghosts: All of them except the ghost who sucks my dick can go straight back to hell where they belong.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
How about the ghosts that punch your dick, hot shot

----------------

Ass-penny

ghost that sucks my dick at work is the hero we need in these trying times :patriot:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

(no disrespect to the Neil Cicierega version intended)

Bingo Bango

Even after my account got possessed by one of those rascally ghosts, I still wanna believe that we can all chill here and be friends.

But unchill ghosts? Bust 'em. Bust 'em real good.

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
All ghosts emanate a cold aura so we are inherently chill

----------------

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

i do not believe in ghosts

unrelated why are there so many emptyposts itt

Mormon Nailer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Gotta get some mood music going for this caper

this stresses me out so much for some reason

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if I just tell the ghosts that I am gay

What then

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Mormon Nailer posted:

What then

:gaysper:

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Maybe this means that I am a ghost???

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

Maybe this means that I am a ghost???

ghost or no, you have not illegally appropriated ik powers and probated byob friends and messed up our thread tags! so you remain as welcome as ever

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Mormon Nailer posted:

What then

May I introduce you to a friend of mine?

----------------

Manifisto

oh goodness

will you ghosts not stay busted??

you're like . . . some kind of restless spirit doomed to walk the earth or something, there's a metaphor that's on the tip of my tongue

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
WE LIKE IT HERE

WE'RE NEVER LEAVING

----------------

Manifisto

WE LIKE IT HERE

WE'RE NEVER LEAVING

and the other one :rolleyes:

I can't blame you for liking it here but could you at least control your skeleton army? they're smashing our priceless chinese vase collection!

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
We will wreck all your vases. Maybe your plates as well. And do you have any mugs?

----------------

Manifisto

We will wreck all your vases. Maybe your plates as well. And do you have any mugs?

sure, cabinet down the hall

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

wait . . . I mean no, we don't have any mugs!!!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Not any more, you don't

----------------

Manifisto

nnooooo!

(runs and checks to see that my "knife to meet you" mug is still intact in its special hiding place)

well that was close

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if we just, like

Be nice to the ghosts and ask them to be our friends

We could play HOT KNIFE with them

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

What if we just, like

Be nice to the ghosts and ask them to be our friends

We could play HOT KNIFE with them

hot knife is a good idea but if they want to be friends they could start by returning our "o"s!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Well... as a token of good faith

----------------