Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bingo Bango

Barking Gecko posted:

Not too sure about this posting while wearing a shroud thing. Seems a lot like posting while wearing pants, which is very unbyob.

I'm posting while wearing a shroud except my shroud is a Slanket, which I think is a loophole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango

I gotta be honest here folks, bustin' makes me feel just 'okay'. idk maybe i'm not doing it right?

Bingo Bango

Ok gang, I'll admit it - I am a ghost. That's right, sometimes I post in BYOB and then get distracted and do other stuff and forget to :justpost:

I ghost the posts, and for that I am sorry.

Hello! This is the ghost, Ghouled Mango. Mods may probate me but they cannot contain me. I am speaking through this frail mortal vessel to say: BYOB IS FOR GHOSTS ONLY. Please relax and chill if you are a ghost. What's your favorite funny way to haunt a bungalow? Do we smoke weed or does it pass through us? Is living a crime, and if so, is death pets? This is a ghost only zone. Thank you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bingo Bango fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 31, 2021

Bingo Bango

wait what

Bingo Bango

Please post ghost topics please. This is the funny forum for ghosts and specters.

Bingo Bango

Even after my account got possessed by one of those rascally ghosts, I still wanna believe that we can all chill here and be friends.

But unchill ghosts? Bust 'em. Bust 'em real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango

Hey, just "floating" an idea here but have we consider if these ghosts are some kind of weird bug in the radium code? or like, what if these are load-bearing ghosts?? Is BYOB safe??