Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump's a huge piece of poo poo in the company of bloodthirsty monsters. of course he looks better by comparison, but he's still a huge piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

not disputing that. but hw bush might be like the ur-piece of poo poo of the 20th century.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
i'm voting for him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

stumblebum posted:

i'm voting for him

hw is dead.... though there's nothing in the rule book that says a dead man can't be president.

which is why biden is president.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

post hole digger posted:

not disputing that. but hw bush might be like the ur-piece of poo poo of the 20th century.

Thatcher exists

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

post hole digger posted:

20th century is a lot of time. Wilson. Reagan.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I’m pretty sure that Adolf Hitler ranks above those folks as a piece of poo poo in the twentieth century.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Platystemon posted:

I’m pretty sure that Adolf Hitler ranks above those folks as a piece of poo poo in the twentieth century.

But he also took out a massive piece of poo poo, so who can say where he falls...

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i think hitler is bad

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
even limited to American presidents, it's tough to say who's the biggest piece of poo poo of the 20th century. Bush Sr. is probably among the top 5, but I can't say he was the worst

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I meant Americans specifically sorry for not being more clear

Hoover is a good dark horse on that list too.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Who's the "worst" is inherently tough to discern with American Presidents. The more important question is "what would your dream SNL cast be when comprised exclusively of American Presidents?"

Nichael has issued a correction as of 05:58 on Apr 15, 2024

JohnnySavs
Dec 28, 2004

I have all the characteristics of a human being.

Nichael posted:

Who's the "worse" is inherently tough to discern with American Presidents. The more important question is "what would your dream SNL cast be when comprised exclusively of American Presidents?"

Kennedy, LBJ, Truman, both Adams, Nixon, Jackson, Trump, Grover Cleveland, and yes I know he wasn't president but Franklin in a regular guest appearance role.

Maybe a quartet for a Kids in the Hall reboot instead?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Will Lorne Michaels in this scenario cover up the sexual abuse this dream cast causes on a regular basis?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

cagliostr0 posted:

Thatcher exists

Not anymore

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Then whose corpse do I piss on during my pilgrimage to Hanley high Street

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's just a body that used to belong to a horrible old lady we're all glad is gone.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

cagliostr0 posted:

That's missing the best bit

'when I was president we didn't have any new wars. I knew the best solution was to pick up the phone. Joe's first response is to drop a bomb.

lol just remembered the MOAB

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol just remembered the MOAB

that's not canon anymore

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Nichael posted:

Will Lorne Michaels in this scenario cover up the sexual abuse this dream cast causes on a regular basis?

of course, that's one of the perks

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Nichael posted:

do not drag the Sega Dreamcast into this. stop it now.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1779915876663242951

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1779934887488651545

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
tired of this joke being the thing that killed the thread

Automata 10 Pack has issued a correction as of 00:13 on Apr 18, 2024

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol goddamn the biden administration loving sucks

https://twitter.com/EmissaryOfNight/status/1780720777706266796

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hahahahaha

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The worst deal in the history of deals.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
lmao president deals over here

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Somehow biden found the one deal shittier than W bush's "we'll reinstate the aid we cut off for an election do-over" back when Hamas won elections

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmfao

quote:

The Palestinian official said Abbas rejected this trade-off and said he agreed to such a U.S. proposal a year ago but never got an invitation.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

golly this is pathetic

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Should have offered that Biden would call Abbas' mom. That always seals the deal.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lmao Joe Biden and democrats

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

come.loving.on!

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
George HW would have never rejected abbas like that

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Slate/status/1780292152515231975

no, it's ours

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1781148464098824371

feel pretty confident biden is the worst democrat president in history

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1781148464098824371

feel pretty confident biden is the worst democrat president in history

Wait, did the Americans directly facilitate these strikes.

You loving morons! You absolute loving morons!

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Lol Dems can't help but nominate justices who are already old AF and can't make it 20 years on the bench meanwhile Thomas and alito will end up serving 80 combined years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The news media is overcompensating for their role in the matter of RBG.

Sotomayor is a better justice than Ginsburg ever was, she’s less cancer‐ridden, and her untimely demise would have less consequence because so long as Democrats refuse to pack it, the court will have conservative majority into the twenty forties with or without her seat flipping.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 06:17 on Apr 19, 2024