Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, that's the whole point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's not like any of us are hoping for some positive outcome. we'll all eat poo poo no matter what the result is. the dems losing is the most normal, predictable outcome but trump is going to be in the mix so normal is out the window.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think all the fixing in the world could get harris through the primary, even.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if pete needs a boost then expect the prop husband to die tragically, possibly with the prop children. he can't pull off obama but he can sure as hell pull off biden.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a completely useless gesture guaranteed to piss people off that was ordered by their corporate masters. yep, that's the dems.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
biden ran on a plan to charge people a one time fee for every single gun they owned. for some reason this got absolutely no play in the media. of course, nothing ever came of it because biden doesn't do anything but eat ice cream and poo poo himself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

i think harris got bought out by joe and was holding the vp nod in her pocket the whole time without getting bloodied in a campaign

that's not remotely similar to anything that happened. harris ran out of money due to an incompetently managed campaign. she also was probably not the first choice for vp, but then it turned out that klobb declined to prosecute derek chauvin.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
biden wasn't the frontrunner. it was obama's primary to fix, and he didn't want biden until it became clear he had no other choice. if biden had always been the heir apparent, the media would have been behind him from day one. instead you got poo poo like warren being treated as a serious candidate.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, this time the party that can actually pass legislation did it. that's completely different.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think abrams was pushing for it but didn't have any actual support. i'm not sure anyone even bothered to string her along with false promises.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
claiming he was any or all of muslim, kenyan, communist (good), communist (bad), christ, anti-christ, illuminati, etc. was the national pastime while obama was in office. what's funny is that paradol ex, a man who was never right about pretty much anything, was right about exactly what kind of person obama was.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no one chose biden until obama got the rest of them to bow out. he was in third or fourth in most states until then.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, it says right there that she is a moderate.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they might storm the capital to loudly explain how actually the dems are doing a great job

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

but instead we won't. vote blue in 22!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol remember when she casually revealed in passing that she used to have slaves?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's monstrous that it happens but it is funny that clinton actually brought it up. no one would have known otherwise.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
poo poo, they were fantasizing about him not running while he was running. the idea was that after biden won the primary, cuomo would somehow take over.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, he was sold as a perfect benevolent saintly grandpa despite everything he's ever said and done. a surprising number of people voted biden because they actually believed these obvious lies that biden himself contradicted at every turn.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

well yeah, senior care facilities do keep their exits secured. otherwise you get confused, angry segregationists wandering around feeling up little girls.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

Warren at the same perfect balance, they should run together

they both pretend to love dogs!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they took credit for things trump did to help people before getting rid of them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump had already tried to do so, but the generals refused to comply. he may not have succeeded in getting the people legally bound to obey his orders to obey his orders even with a second term. so, that's exactly one point in biden's favor.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if there was no pushback then trump might very well do some good poo poo on a whim. but that is obviously not the case and trump is a lazy coward.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
former and future!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even if trump was capable of participating in such a plan, whoever they got to be the new president would just not resign.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't know which awful pseudo-christian fascist will be the first female president, but i hope that hillary lives to see it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the difference is that they are actually trying to win elections

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anything that distracts the republicans from passing legislation is good. unlike the dems, they are actually willing and able to do so but like the dems they are unfortunately completely evil.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he wasn't saying they should be arrested by ice, he was just saying they should be arrested by ice because they were criminals.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they'll be destroyed in the sense of losing elections on a dramatic and hilarious scale. much as i might wish otherwise, the party isn't going anywhere yet.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that was still continuing a republican policy because trump got it started. he likely would have finished too, if not for all the generals simply refusing to follow orders.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lmao that's a getfiscal tweet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

consider yourself lucky, then. I wish I could reclaim the solid month I lost to that shite series back in elementary school

i read them because a girl i was dating at the time was really into the series. you might think i was dumb to not pick up on that red flag large enough to be seen from orbit, but there were also many other, larger red flags i was oblivious to.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
harris went into them specifically to sell merch and sort of succeeded. that's better than she's managed at most other tasks.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
war crimes were never detrimental to us presidential campaigns.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they'll probably still campaign on the child poverty thing despite that not being true and already expired. it is far easier to take credit for improving lives if you don't have to actually improve lives.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that prick really should have locked her up

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

bi crimes posted:

I would enjoy the democrat party being destroyed too much, so I’m beginning to worry that they’ll only be greatly diminished in 2022, but continue to grift and raise money from PMC lib outrage

they are going to lose big, but i wouldn't get my hopes up about how much it cuts into the grift. winning elections doesn't matter to them, so why should losing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the sort of friend that bitch bernie deserves