Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

GlassEye-Boy posted:

But then Harris would be president

*awkward laughter*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I’m sure this doesn’t even need to be said but trying to associate monkey pox solely with “men who have sex with men” drives me loving insane because, among other reasons, if you’re acknowledging that bisexual men can get it, then obviously it can be spread to women too, JUST LIKE loving AIDS YOU MORONS.

Seriously hope Fauci falls in an open manhole

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Minecraft Holmes posted:

i got one on my cell, poo poo took a solid hour lol

how long did the poll take

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

he's gonna have another stroke if he doesn't get healthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHSS3EXAQM

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

He looks like a Fist of the North Star villain whose head is about to explode.

instead he's a DSA North Star villain whose head already exploded

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Fetterman never had a heel turn, he was always rabidly pro israel it's just that israel cranked up the genocide dial so more people are paying attention now

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

is there a way they could... both be president?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

lol they ruined her Dune 2 experience

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Hatebag posted:

i agree but I'm just wondering if/how they're manipulating her. i think it's most likely that the dnc threatened to cut off support or primary her

i think it's most likely that she's always been a wishy washy dorkus

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Tiktok is a cesspit, so the Dems managed to do one good thing this admin.

you'll notice they didn't ban twitter or facebook both of which are unmistakably worse lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

the community notes are good, OP.

https://twitter.com/CPTMoorgan/status/1765930475212673123

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Community notes are just a tool and can be used for good or evil depending on who gets their hands on them. They're a net good because a lot of people who are used to going unchallenged are getting slapped with community notes. Even corporate press releases are getting hit.

they're a tool designed to get people to pay $8 a month for twitter lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

see: it's good to lay bare the mendacity & tortured reasoning of the democrat party, and the community notes do that

really don't need the community notes for that tbh, but i guess it's cool that every mild criticism of Biden can get a permanent "well actually" stickied to it that you have to pay eight dollars to get rid of (and maybe can't get rid of it even then)

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ it doesn't hurt, and it's the closest thing we have to non-curated & non-partisan media these days.

lol what does this even mean. "it doesn't hurt"?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

lol it means we're better served by more expression of ideas than fewer ideas lol

eta: why are you focusing on the notes that defend biden to the exclusion of others? plenty of notes puncture holes in lib pap.

i just don't find the idea that twitter is my friend because it came up with a new way to squeeze money out of people taking potshots at each other on the internet to be a persuasive one but you party how you party

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

lol at your vomiting strawmen at me.

I didn't say twitter was my friend; I said community notes are better than one-sided communication of people corking off & not being challenged. For those idiots who block everyone who disagrees with them, or only allow the followed to reply, it's better than going LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, BAM! I WON THE ONE-SIDED ARGUE.

right, they found a way to get people to pay to have the last word in an argument. i never said it wasn't savvy.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

it is very tragic that Joe Biden was afflicted with the condition of being Joe Biden

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

U-DO Burger posted:

iirc back in 2020 Biden was the only dem candidate in the primaries who never acknowledged that police brutality is bad, and instead only ever promised to prosecute BLM protesters who were "violent"

his idea of police reform was telling cops to shoot protesters in the legs lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

SixteenShells posted:

It won't end until someone says the general election results aren't predictive

how a lib does January 6th

edit: beaten to this joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Kopmala posted:

There has to be a way to pressure the DNC to dump Biden and nominate Newsome.

lol