Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

four years ago i was an anxious jumble of nerves because i was terrified of the possibility that the democrats lose the midterms. I'm not freaking out this time around tho, maybe because the outcome has been glaringly obvious for some time now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lol the democrats

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

cspam btfo yet again lmao

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Agean90 posted:

they should keep doing it. every time a cspam thread is in agreement that something will happen the opposite does, it's remarkably consistent

basta

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

i predict that over the next 2 years the democrats will eliminate climate change, give everyone food and housing, give us living wages, fix our healthcare system, codify national abortion rights, defund and demilitarize the cops, close the border prisons, end the war in ukraine and dismantle NATO, destroy covid, and generally just be a cool bunch of people overall :unsmith:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Tibalt posted:

Remember when AYBraham ate their hat over whether you could gently caress a test tube?

fruit hats dont count as hats, abe was a goddamn coward

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ben shapino posted:

there's a bunch of things he doesn't recognize

lmao

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

jesus christ lol

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Nothus posted:

lol remember Trump bragging about how hard he aced the cognitive test

i forgot all about that lmfao :chaostrump:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This guy was a guest speaker for one of my classes back when I was getting my MPA. Seems he's become disillusioned a bit since then lol

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmfao

quote:

The Palestinian official said Abbas rejected this trade-off and said he agreed to such a U.S. proposal a year ago but never got an invitation.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lol

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

our politics are such a joke lol

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

iirc back in 2020 Biden was the only dem candidate in the primaries who never acknowledged that police brutality is bad, and instead only ever promised to prosecute BLM protesters who were "violent"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

"unarmed person coming at them with a knife"

I never realized the quote itself was contradictory lol