Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Forseti posted:

Find it real hard to believe that 30% of Americans know anything about what's in it
i was gonna say, this is really a poll about how many Americans are liars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's not going to be trump in 2024, it's going to be trump in 2022. the republicans will get the house and 60 seats in the senate, then appoint trump as speaker and remove biden and kamala

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smug jeebus posted:

I never understood why the libs thought that getting Trump impeached twice was this huge win. Like, why does it matter if they didn't lead to a conviction or at least a resignation?
the message! :downs:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when the republicans were in charge i got expanded unemployment and had my student loans taken away and with the democrats in charge they took away my unemployment and are handing back my student loans

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fitzy Fitz posted:

He's 74, so with any luck we'll be dead soon.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
any argument about "biden can't cancel student loans" just went out the window because he can simply extend the forbearance until may 1st 2122 like he just did until may 1st 2022.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wonder what those "college education raises your expected wage" statistics look like when you factor in the average cost of tuition these days

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i know you all want the democrat party to be destroyed in 2022 and I'm with you too

just be ready to be infuriated when they call it a rebuke of the left. which they will.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zvahl posted:

given that this person and everyone like her immediately forgave and even praised hillary for owning slaves in arkansas, it naturally follows that buying something to own it is an act of benevolence on the part of the buyer, because otherwise, hillary would have had to own slaves.

it's not much of a leap to assume that they'd assume millionaires holding financial leverage over institutional procedure isn't so much buying power as it is an act of divine kindness

as long as it's a millionaire they've been told to love, I guess, idk, liberals are bad people
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lefts-latest-and-racially-misguided-swing-at-hillary-clinton?ref=scroll

i had to look it up but lmao this article is all "yeah yeah she used slaves at the governor's mansion but lefties fail to point out that it's normal to do that down in the south"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i predict they'll delay the student loans one more time so the first payment is due november 1st