Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Lib and let die posted:

Now listen here, Jack, you're gonna love this. This is my normal form and this...!

This is a segregationist that has ascended beyond the limits of a normal segregationist - a kind of super, the, the thing, to be, you know, the thing!

And this is a segregationist that has ascended beyond the limits of even a super segregationist, I call it super segregationist, uh, one more, one more than that last number was, Jack!

I would legitimately like an anime obsessed Biden to say dumb cringe anime crap at inappropriate times rather than whatever it is we are getting now. At least it would be funny.

Trump forgave more student debt than Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

For real I'm looking forward to the blood moon. Staying up late for it.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Cerebral Bore posted:

biden is going to lose because his entire campaign last time was about going back to normal and instead everything has gotten far worse, the polls are just a fun lil' confirmation of this

That is the American normal though.

I was asked what has Biden accomplished, and I came up totally blank. Even looking up pro Biden sites couldn't name a compelling example. It's all stuff that was already worked out independent of the White House for years and coincidentally came out during Biden's presidency, like COVID vaccines.

A few large spending bills were passed, but no one is able to list what those bills accomplished. The money did not translate into real world impacts. At most a bunch of legal rule changes were passed under Biden like specifics in housing discrimination, but there's no evidence of an impact. Shits still expensive and everything in American life is deteriorating.

The only things I can lay squarely in the hands of the White House are all massive policy failures, like all these immoral wars Biden is losing.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

SgtMongoose posted:

Reminder that Republican John Cornyn was Juneteenth’s champion in the Senate and had been pushing it for years unsuccessfully along with the rest of Texas’s delegation. National dems only cared once BLM started.

Cornyn pushed for Juneteenth since 2011.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Shear Modulus posted:

Tiktok being taken over by Truth Social would be funny

Hell yeah.

I opened up Tiktok today and the homepage video is a guy chilling at the beach and talking about connecting to Allah everyday. You think YouTube or Facebook's dumb poo poo algorithm will do that? By Allah no.

Retromancer posted:

2008 was the last time it seemed like an actual grassroots leftist movement could take root and all that energy got channeled into electing Barack Obama who immediately disbanded all of his organizing infrastructure and bailed the banks out.

Hell is too good for him.

lmbo.