Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I wonder how this compares to the number of reliably left voting workers who are currently fully remote and might be willing to go live someplace otherwise undesirable to them for long enough to be registered voters in nov 2024? Or even 2022; it doesn't even appear to me that the required length of time is that long, most places? One would need a physical address, mail, actual residency.

:laffo: yes, let me spend thousands of dollars moving to an even shittier place than i live now so that i can register to vote dem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
felt good this year learning not to pay attention to the (D)s at all after AOC folded and had a twitter meltdown about it

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
is it even worth it to do a mail-in ballot for non-partisan offices? i'm tired of wading through the bullshit every 2 years. half of the local level candidates can't even be bothered to put up a web page

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The 2nd panel should say "No, it's the children who should be touched".

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

vyelkin posted:

lmao at that poll:

Q: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing as president? [And, would you say
you strongly approve/disapprove of the job he is doing or just approve/disapprove?]

Democrats: Strongly approve 35%, approve 49%, disapprove 8%, strongly disapprove 3%
Independents: Strongly approve 13%, approve 26%, disapprove 16%, strongly disapprove 36%
Republican: Strongly approve 1%, approve 5%, disapprove 10%, strongly disapprove 80%

bigger lmao at the NPR poll

not even the results, just the question

"In general, which party do you think is the bigger threat to democracy in the United States?"

democracy in the United States :cawg:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
as an idiot who gave away way too much loving money to democrats from 2017-2020, every single dem who contacts me is going to get a counteroffer to tongue my anus

i'll cover gas to my place but nothing else

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Fister Roboto posted:

It's more that they just don't care very much if they lose.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Bernard Shambles

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

indigi posted:

Bernard should filibuster everything going forward or he’s a punk bitch forever

ftfy

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

DarkEuphoria posted:

the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Vim Fuego posted:

America is the Groverhaus of nations

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

camoseven posted:

it's nice to visit imo

if you've ever visited Michigan and thought "I wish there were even less interesting things to do" then yes

tbf the single stall bathrooms at Hy-Vee are clean and wonderful

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Business Gorillas posted:

Tell me in three emojis or less your opinion of the Dems getting destroyed in 2022

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Business Gorillas posted:

weird how everyone thinks there's the elected part of government and a shadow government that is 100% unaccountable to the people

oh well, have no idea how that idea came up

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

THS2 posted:

if theres one thing i know about outsider candidates in the democratic party, is they will be coopted and useless and you should never think they are going to be anything other than a disappointment

:emptyquote:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

They're called Blue MAGA yes

Actually here's an idea go ask that in DnD

don't encourage self-harm

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm really happy that biden apparently has enough of his mind left to know that he's a failure that everyone hates. being president was his lifetime ambition and it is as ashes in his mouth. gently caress you, biden!

:yeah:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Zvahl posted:

d&d is a bad forum with bad guiding principles and bad moderation and the worst posters on the site and you shouldn't post in it

:yeah:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

smug jeebus posted:

Say what you will about Covid, it doesn't make your house, car and clothes smell like poo poo

it even takes the smell out of other things! :v:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

no it does but it also obliterates your sense of smell

Platystemon posted:

Yeah it does.

It’s called “parosmia”.

I beat both you motherfuckers :mad:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Vote Green. Everyone will say that you voted for Trump anyway, giving you that negative attention that you desperately crave, and you won't have actually voted for a fascist. Win-win!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Doktor Avalanche posted:

"democracy is on the ballot"
this democracy thing seems to be a very unstable form of rule if it's on the ballot every four years

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

really queer Christmas posted:

Dnd mods need not post

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Plastic Megaphone posted:

I plugged "Democrats best hope of maintaining political relevance" into one of those AI prompt-to-image algorithms

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Platystemon posted:

I am announcing my candidacy for president of the United States.

:same: