Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

More like (D) fund the police. Am I right folks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The 2nd panel should say "No, it's the children who should be touched".

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/stat...mber%3D3393pti3

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vyelkin posted:

ive become convinced that the dems dont want to lose, theyre just so out of touch that they legitimately dont realize that what matters to democratic insiders doesnt matter to the overwhelming majority of voters and what matters to the overwhelming majority of voters doesnt matter to democratic insiders, so they live in a great big filter bubble where they only ever talk to other lanyards who convince them that things are going great because all the lanyards they talked to recently agreed with them on the lanyard things

like there is a reason why chuck schumer had to invent a fictional family to run his policies by, because he doesnt know any real people and more importantly he doesnt want to know any real people so he just makes them up and pretends they agree with what he already wants to do

they dont want to lose, they just honestly do not know any way of doing politics other than the way that inevitably loses

You should read this book OP

https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1917/staterev/

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/s...er%3D67lastpost

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/OkButStill/status/1456699682047074311

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

today would be a great day for president biden to kill hismelf

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CaptainACAB posted:

george washington ruined America, obama was just the moment idealistic young people realized it.

America is really a story of anglos posting their L's.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

really enjoying the libs alreeady revving up to call everyone hating kamala as racist and sexist then going to make soyface when she loses 75-25% to trumo

Kamala vs Trump would be a bigger blowout than the 1984 Reagan election.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Kamala has no real base of support outside of a handful of twitter people and their bots.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Nothus posted:

I have family members like that. They'll talk about how bad it is and then immediately start posting instagram pics of bars and parties and then hop on a plane to Greece or Mexico for the weekend. If you bring it up, you get accused of being toxic to their mental well-being.

People got mad at Felix from chapo for pointing this out.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Alec Eiffel posted:

Serious question: why don’t the Democrats run on a popular platform that will better the lives of millions of Americans and then execute their platform once in office? It seems pretty simple. In fact, it might be a part of the basic job description of a politician. Anyway, that’s what I would do.

It's because both parties are run by capital OP.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

oscarthewilde posted:

if you ask a liberal to choose between jesus and barrabas, he would adjourn or suggest the formation of committee to determine the relevant criteria for making a decision

the correct choice is the prophet muhammad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

that thread seems good, I will be voting for the democrats!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the quanon mom is the synthesis of the right wing suburbanite busybody nutjob with an insane conservative worldview and the posthippie yoga juice cleanse girlboss wacko with a totally incomprehensible and reality-divorced personal ethical standpoint

they're unstoppably driven, utterly immune to any reason, insight, or introspection, and are willing to kill and die for the mole children they know to be living under the dallas airport because their pinterest friend was telepathically beamed their location from JFK Jr while on the astral plane. they're going to rule the country for the next 50 years and it absolutely kicks rear end.

the magamilf is an unstoppable force

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

heh tupac

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Nothus posted:

For real? Lol

Yes he's also on the transition team for Adams. Lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fame Douglas posted:

Do you ever post anything worthwhile? If I were you, I'd stop posting. Being a weirdo white noise poster like you are is embarrassing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Why is this piece of poo poo that has been banned from several subforums allowed to post here while larry can not?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

If you get a bot to post the most contrarian opinions you can think of you can probably just replace fame douglas and his alts, zegermans, and half the trump thread.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

LF was filled with "puerile poo poo" long before anyone from FYAD posted in it. you can go back in the archives and read it. LF sucked

It's not good, I went looking through the LF archive for their book thread and most of the stuff posted was really lovely.

Lots of stuff like this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3304447

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 21:50 on Feb 11, 2022

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

christmas boots posted:

This might be a hot take, but I think Dems actually do try and win, it's just that they're incapable of realizing that the only ways to do so are outside of the boxes that they have confined themselves in.

I don't think this is a hot take at all.

A while back the 5-4 podcast interviewed senator Sheldon Whitehouse about judicial reforms. One of the things they talked about were the Koch funded machines that feed so much into both the federal and supreme courts. Whitehouse acknowledged all this and said it was a problem however his solution was to make things "fair" and kept on emphasizing fairness at several other points in the interview. If that your mindset towards governing how will you ever come out ahead?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Joe Biden owns, and the democrats are going to win.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

There's no dogs for you to brick in this thread, get the gently caress back to the weird rear end covid thread tia

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Going to vote for Biden in the primary and Trump in the election.