Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

StratGoatCom posted:

The next 2 years is likely to be the last time the dems ever have access to any level of power in the states, ever. If the court is going for the kill with Roe, they're in the final stretch of their plan.

they must be overjoyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animist
Aug 28, 2018

The Nastier Nate posted:

democrats are going to pick up seats and the only ones owned will be cspam

:thunk:

animist
Aug 28, 2018
lol the democrats really are going to get destroyed in 2022

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

i'm grateful c-spam kept me firmly no joe when all my lib people were leaning on me about "okay but tiger champ ace slugger there is a FASCIST in the white house"

a fun thing to ask libs is if the camps are closed down yet

as brave permabanned poster maolover69 pointed out, libs are fascist in everything but fashion sense

animist
Aug 28, 2018
i wanna to move to china but my so has the gender so it's not really an option

animist
Aug 28, 2018

they're still pretty bad about trans stuff from what ive read, which is a problem for my partner

animist
Aug 28, 2018
u ever think about how the dems were founded by Andrew Jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Platystemon posted:

So intelligent that he commit crimes to influence an election that he was going to win anyway.

eh, that was the cia