Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Private Cumshoe posted:

Astronaut and Senator seem like pretty miserable jobs to have to do tbh one you're cramped in a tiny space with your own farts and have to deal with social isolation and well I guess the second one you're pretty much a glorified panhandler

... you're gonna hafta be more specific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Coolness Averted posted:

This popped up on imgur and despite multiple people in the comments pointing out that even loving politifact is saying this is wrong, it's mostly hooting and hollaring about suicide by vote and dumb flyover country. Plenty of 'MAGAT's dropped in the comments too. Boomer libs really really like that word, it's gross and the way they say it always gives away they like the naughty thrill of being able to call people the f-slur again

biden is unpopular because of biden's policies, not limited to his choice to foot the bill for gop gifts and refusing to give out his own to voters

I dunno, there is something joyful to telling someone to shut their lib cuck magat mouth. But you gotta use the orcish maggot pronunciation

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

The Voice of Labor posted:

p' sure if toddler brained nazi trump can get his people to storm capitol hill, he could get them to do all the actual revolutionary stuff

Lol where are you sourcing these, and why are you dumping them in this thread instead of the other

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

Throwing a coin in a fountain thinking of US troops and the IDF accidentally getting into a firefight.

Somewhere a US troop is wishing for a fight he can win, an a figure on the paw curls

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

ClassActionFursuit posted:

1. It's always projection and if they're worried about the what the Chinese government is doing to its social media apps then I'm worried about what our intelligence agencies are doing to ours

I mean, been on reddit any time in the last 4 years?

That poo poo is owned and compromised to a wild extent

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Jesus christ, will someone turn this poor man's monitor on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

It seems the public only latches onto one press secretary per president. Biden had Psaki, Trump had Huckabee, Obama had Carney, Bush Jr had Fleischer.

How can you forget Trump's bushman press sec