Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

They’re panicking and sending millions of dollars to patty murray LMFAO

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/26/democrats-washington-patty-murray-senate-00063447

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Im actually really excited about #1 in mass because they have to give back any budget surplus as tax refunds so its just stealing money from rich people and giving it to me

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

ex post facho posted:

uhhhh different states different laws etc but this is a God awful thing to happen if it's anything like TABOR (Taxpayers Bill of Rights) in Colorado, it will completely gently caress the state's ability to respond to budget crises

your surplus check will also be something like $20 lmao

The budget surplus checks are already a law

Question 1 is a proposed new tax on millionaires

oh I just noticed the revenue is all reserved for education and roads and stuff

still good

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

lmao if it’s even close in washington they’re absolutely getting slaughtered everywhere else

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_United_States_Senate_election_in_Washington

In 2010 she only won by 5 points, if its within a single point this time then loving lol

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

*farts*

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

who are the demented psychos who think we dont support israel enough

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

the funniest outcome would still be hillary winning somehow

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

B B posted:

What states do you think are at risk? I'm not trying to be an rear end in a top hat. Genuinely interested in which GOP states you think might be at risk over the next couple of cycles. I clearly haven't fully grappled with the damage that the abortion issue has done to the GOP.

:agreed:

if things are really bad for the gop texas

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

then who did i sleep with last night?

that was me sorry

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

super sweet best pal posted:

I think it'd be funny if Hillary tried to primary Biden out. It'd cause a civil war in the party.

this would actually cause me to vote for her

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

im genuinely unsure whether a trump or kamala presidency would be funnier

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

im glad we have a fat gross stupid depressed loser in the senate

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

msdnc

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Wonder what they'll do when Biden loses the popular vote

claim russia hacked the numbers somehow

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

BrotherJayne posted:

I mean, been on reddit any time in the last 4 years?

no

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Thoguh posted:

I wonder how many more cycles Minnesota will hold out as the last non coastal stronghold for democrats other than Chicago.

do colorado and new mexico not count?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

"There are plenty of lawmakers he talks shade about, mostly off-the-record grumblings about progressives who abandoned incremental progress in the hopes of big wins and ended up with nothing at all. He laments the lack of bipartisanship on Capitol Hill and reminisces about bygone eras when lawmakers from both parties could have a friendly exchange of ideas."

lol yeah gently caress this guy I hope he keels over dead soon

so he admits that obamacare was the equivalent of ending up with nothing?

pencilhands has issued a correction as of 20:20 on Apr 1, 2024

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

We're going to see a lot of racism from Democrats over the next few years against minority groups that failed to blue no matter who.

presumably black or hispanic men will vote more republican than black or hispanic women so theyll make it a men bad thing

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

so in november what will the democrats say is the reason russia hacked the election in 2016 then took an election off then hacked it again

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Nitevision posted:

First time someones struggled with depression where I'm rooting for depression

lmao

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

was fetterman pretending to be a progressive this whole time or did the stroke actually change his personality

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Platystemon posted:

That’s a great example.

It doesn’t matter how many liberal justices retire early if none of them hold the position of chief justice. No quantity of associate justice vacancies can be transmuted into a chief justice. The only way to snag that is to have the power to appoint a replacement at the time that the current chief justice dies, retires, or is removed from office via impeachment.

Harry Truman was the last Democrat to preside during a vacancy in the position of chief justice.

does it really matter who the chief justice is

if they were a democrat but there were 5 republicans it wouldnt matter

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

biden will lose because of those darn bernie bros

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

hes right, its actually going to be much worse

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Demon Of The Fall posted:

it should be evident pretty quickly on election night when a bunch of east states close their polls. there’s going to just be thousands and thousands of missing votes for Joe Biden that should be there but they just aren’t. within an hour the horror will be realized.

russia hacked us again

after taking 2020 off for inexplicable reasons

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

drat can you imagine if it ends up as 269-269

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Kopmala posted:

bitch call me a liberal one more time

liberal